• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shoot Myself: Vecna VS Downstreamers

Vecna thinks. Type 5 Acausality doesn't matter, durability doesn't matter.

Explain how this "thinkhax" works, and what level is his matter manipulation?

Also, this is Vecna's range here, correct?

Range: Extended melee range with melee weapons, varies from several meters to thousands of meters with various spells

I am looking at to who he scales to, and they have 2-C range, what are the conditions for it?

And also how deep into 2-C is this?

He thinks, any ability in the verse happens, end.

Matter manipulation hardly matters. Who cares what his matter hax is? It's far from his most notable ability, nor do I know of any reason to actually use matter hax.

That's a bit outdated. Range wise he upscales from Tiamat. 'Range: Unknown, likely hundreds if not thousands of meters | Multiversal+ | Multiversal+" 'Pologies about the outdated-ness. The TL;DR is that Tiamat flung the blood of her fallen enemy across the entire multiverse (a cosmology size somewhere along the lines of infinite^infinite).

AP wise? Not far, but again, doesn't really matter. He isn't going to bother AP-ing them to death when literally any other thought-based hax works infinitely better.

Mr. Bambu said:
He thinks, any ability in the verse happens, end.
Matter manipulation hardly matters. Who cares what his matter hax is? It's far from his most notable ability, nor do I know of any reason to actually use matter hax.

That's a bit outdated. Range wise he upscales from Tiamat. 'Range: Unknown, likely hundreds if not thousands of meters | Multiversal+ | Multiversal+" 'Pologies about the outdated-ness. The TL;DR is that Tiamat flung the blood of her fallen enemy across the entire multiverse (a cosmology size somewhere along the lines of infinite^infinite).

AP wise? Not far, but again, doesn't really matter. He isn't going to bother AP-ing them to death when literally any other thought-based hax works infinitely better.
The matter manipulation matters, trust me it does. Because their minds are not like mental minds, but neutrino transfer configurations that span across multiple universes. They can use time portals to blokc and rewrite the laws of physics and just change the rules to what they want.

The Downstreamers might be 2-C, but have possbily tier 1 range in that key

You are being very agressive here, Downstreamers isn't a stupid fantasy verse, it's hard sci-fi, al ot of the conventions are different and one can't simply say "lolmindhax" if their mindhax works in a way that can't affect a type of matter they are unable to manipulate.

So tell me, can he manipulate neutrinos or not?

It still doesn't matter. He doesn't need to mindhax them. All of those things are still doable within the confines of D&D. With a thought, fate, causality, space, time, all of the above can be changed to pretty much whatever Vecna wants. So no. His matter hax? Means nothing.

Incredible. We start within 4 km of each other and both have range well above their tier. Range is meaningless.

I didn't call your verse stupid, I'm saying the points you bring up are irrelevant. I didn't even say "lolminhax". You're using strawman and non-sequiturs to try to change what I said. You have yet to provide any sort of wincon besides "yeah well what does vecna's matter hax do". I'm telling you he doesn't need to, nor does matter hax at this level matter anyways- hell, tell me, can they affect abstracts? Do they have anything preventing Vecna looking at them and EEing them?

>EE

Did you even read their profile?

High-Godly, possibly higher. Can even 'regenerate' into a more effective and powerful form after their neutrino/quantum consciousness/informational form was destroyed in the Manifoldverse's total collapse

and this is on a High 1-B scale

At best, Vecna would be able to seal them

Sure, then. Or anything else. As I said, it literally does not matter what they do here. If we're really craving Tier 1 stuff in a match where it isn't needed to win, then... Vecna uses hax to shunt them into the Far Realm. 1-A. Done.

EDIT: My tired brain didn't see "|"

Mr. Bambu said:
Sure, then. Or anything else. As I said, it literally does not matter what they do here. Frankly, I dunno which bits of the profile pertain to which key, considering the 3-A and 2-C keys have Large Size Type 10. But I do not think it actually matters. If we're really craving Tier 1 stuff in a match where it isn't needed to win, then... Vecna uses hax to shunt them into the Far Realm. 1-A. Done.
The best part about this is that it is 100% in-character of Vecna to be so tired of everything to just do this and be done with it.

I may possibly have an interesting epic level encounter idea sprouting from this

But yeah, so uh... Vecna thinks. I don't see the point in arguing who has higher quality matter hax.

In my campaign, Vecna is constantly trying to kill the MCs ala Aku every holiday, and there is always some bs happening that prevents him to actually finishing the deal.

I can't talk about my campaign on here because most of the players of the online bit are VSBW members

Back