• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shall Seal the Heavens CRT

I cleaned up the language structure of your text, and will unlock the profile page. Tell me here when you are done.

Antvasima said:
I cleaned up the language structure of your text, and will unlock the profile page. Tell me here when you are done.
Done.

This is pure wank bruh.

One person did this post and inflated the feats with pure hyperboles texts and all that wank was added like nothing to the official profiles of this MC page, why was even this post created?

There is no evidence of any distance, speed or something tangible that we can measure and the context is like what I said previously, at the end of this novel it was revealed that all shit that happened in all novel until then was in a small part of the True Universe, and like I said there is no proof of concrete data that this part has the size the author of this post want to wank.

You can't be 1-A if you want to adhere to things that are tangible that can be measured though. That's sorta how 1-A works. For someone with no proof he seems to have provided an awful lot of links and quotes. You're gonna have to explain how its wank if you wish to remove it.

Without data, True Universe = our Universe in size. All info before this revelation doesnt suggest that that part of True Universe where most of novel happens is massive or anything.

That notion would seem to be contradicted by the stuff with the dao and all. Size of the universe isn't really relevant to that bit in the first place, and alternate parallel universes seem to be rather clearly established by things in the Universes and beyond section.

I did mention that "Universe and Beyond" section in my post above, and those worlds just seem to refer to the regular realms, like the Mountains and Seas and Planet Vast Expanse. The last paragraph does mention universes, but I can't find out where it's from.

Doesn't find anything like that. Just Googling it normally only gives me articles about the universe.

I tried to search different parts of it, but I can only find links to the pages in this site where the quote was posted.

There aren't parallel universes, those are different dimensions in the same "plane".

Like I said:

True Universe > part of it is occupied by AllHeaven, who mold that part in his own "universe" with his laws, different dimensions, etc. This part that he turned in his own world is at the edge of the True Universe. He isolated this part of the True Universe basically.

"I am the true lord of this starry sky. I, Allheaven, call upon the power of that starry sky, and the laws of the Universe... I sacrifice everything to kill Meng Hao and take all that belongs to him!" The sword shone with resplendent light, growing larger and larger as it slashed out. When the two swords hit each other, the entire starry sky rumbled and even began to shatter.

As it shattered, the Universe beyond was revealed!

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/issth-book-10-chapter-1606

In this final fight, the MC gathered and compressed the "starry sky" of the Vast Expanse (Vast Expanse = this universe where all novel happened, the small part of True Universe) and only remained the Mountain and Sea Realm, which is a smaller part withing this "universe".

"As of this moment, Meng Hao was using those multifarious transformations as the heart, and Allheaven as the body, to unleash the ultimate divine ability. As his right hand lifted up, the starry sky outside the Vast Expanse began to shrink down, smaller and smaller, until it was a dimly shining globe hovering above his palm!

There was no longer any such thing as the starry sky outside the Vast Expanse. Only the starry sky of the Mountains and Seas remained. Outside of that was the boundless Universe, within which Meng Hao now hovered"

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/issth-book-10-chapter-1607

So those "parallel" dimensions/"universes" are all within this Vast Expanse like I said.

And here proof that this Vast Expanse is part of this True Universe. After Meng Hao became Allheaven himself and inherited his memories:

"Somehow, he could sense that he was connected to that entity in some ways. It was at this point that he remembered where he came from. He... came from the depths of the Universe! A war had been fought, and he was actually a clone of that incredibly powerful individual, a clone who had been severed away!

He was a clone who had been exiled to this location, where he had instinctively consumed a starry sky, becoming its lord.

All of those memories flooded up, and he knew beyond the shadow of a doubt the general location of Allheaven's true self. That person was in the center of the Universe, a place that was flourishing and radiant. In comparison, his current location was remote, barren... like a distant corner. "

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/issth-book-10-chapter-1609

" "The Universe...." After some thought, a look of unprecedented anticipation appeared within his eyes. He didn't fear the truth. In contrast, it filled him with incredible hope.

He looked forward with keen anticipation to traveling out into the Universe, to reaching its center. Perhaps one day, he would have the chance to fight that so-called Immortal! "

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/issth-book-10-chapter-1610

Parallel universes being in one big overuniverse just means the overuniverse is huge. This also is irrelevant to how they actually get to 1-A in the first place.

There is no data to how big is that at all like I said and we know that where they were is only a part of True Universe. And if there is no data to quantify, then True Universe = our Universe in size as starting point.

Pretty sure @Wokistan already made the point that it's irrelevant to how this actually got to 1-A in the first place....

His argument was based on the word "universe". Because he thinks that "parallel universe" within Vast Expanse means that this parallel one is a universe size. Based on what? On nothing more than the word itself, not tangible info. That's a good argument?

I already explained. People in this Vast Expanse/smaller part of True Universe doesnt know that they are within a small part of the True Universe. So the word "universe" when they talk about parallel universe/dimensions/whatever doesnt mean shit, why you ask? Because what is revealed at the final chapters of the novel (the info I posted already).

So, if these words "universe/parallel universe/dimensiones/etc" doesnt mean shit, then we need tangible data or anything other info which can let us conclude that this Vast Expanse surpasses our real universe size. There isn't.

So we can only assume that the True Universe = our universe in size.

Also, the dude who "wanks" provided links, arguments and statement all while linking that to Daoism as well, the whole stuff this is based on. I know that, and I don't wanna offend anyone, the VS Battle wiki is seen as a "fanwank" wiki in the first place (it is what I'm almost always told when I try to quote it in some way), but just coming like this and disregarding all that while calling this "wank" is a bit much. As long as it sounds reasonable, looks reasonable, got arguments, statements, quotes, narrative etc to back it up, I don't see why it won't be accepted, personal feelings aside. I can see why one would sometimes refuse to accept or acknowledge that, and that's one's personal "problem", just don't throw away all the work and the convincing that's been done into "wank" please.

So why exactly would we default to true universe being the normal universe in size, as opposed to the others?

Also, this still is not at all related to where 1-A comes from.

Is related of course. Read his conclusion.

He is supposing that Vast Expanse has countless universes within, and these "universes" are supposed to be in size too as a universe. And you yourself think this is true because of the word "universe/dimension/parallel universe".And this quote is from another novel of this author, and I found the chapter and the MC of that other novel entered some vortex of Time and Space

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/a-will-eternal/awe-chapter-1311

How he came to that conclussion?

And like he can use the quotes he is interested, one person above post this:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11138/111385512/6928564-capturar.png

Vast Expanse = whirlpool of stars

And author of this post used this same quote in the part of "True Universe"

This is what he wrote:" Here are the Universe and what's beyond described as superimposed dimensional spaces. "

based on this. "Out in the Universe, everething was quiet. He could countless other whirlpools of stars, and it was very possible to imagine that they were full of their own various worlds"

Various worlds = superimposed dimensional spaces, yeah, what a conclussion!

His others conclussions are based on quotes like "boundless galaxy", "boundless world", "boundless universe". The proper traduction to these quotes is = author is lazy as **** and didnt want to think too much about specific sizes, so all these things are big, at your own imagination!

Yeah, that doesn't really disprove them being that size though. You'd need to show a contradiction of some sort, or some quote calling them pocket spaces or something.

Again though: This doesn't even have anything to do with 1-A.

I've been trying to find information/explanation for the Cultivation System for ISSTH for awhile now but I can't seem to find anything. How come I've never saw this information in any wiki or discussion forum? Can you please post a the information/explanation for what it means to be in the Dao Realm and the Transcendence Realm (Daosource Specifically) as well as what chapter the explanation is from?

Thank You.

P.S. it's just that with the small amount of information I have, the later Cultivation Level of the series becomes really vague that I don't know whether to take it (Dao Realm/Transcendence Realm) literally or if it's just in name only.

There's the ISSTH wiki you know............and if you didn't understand something there, ask there, we'll answer you. And, I mean, there are whole pages for the cultivation, there, how can you miss that... But if you really insist for something from this wiki, there's Zara's blog : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Seal_The_Heaven_-_Cultivation_Rank_and_Power

Tho, from how I see it, it seems you didn't actually read the novel since it's pretty detailed there.........anyway.

Sorry, let me be a little more specific...

Zaratthustra claimed that.

1. Dao itself would be 1-A.

In my opinion from the definition he gave it would be in Tier 0.

2.Transcendence (only those that have transcended in body, cultivation base and soul) and above are 1-A as they are Daosource itself.

This is the stuff I want clarification on.

3.Dao Realm Cultivators are High 2-A and those of same existance and power.

This too.

P.S. Yes I have not read the novel. That's why I'm asking.

Hm, I see. Well, you must know that you are in a very old thread, basically 3 other threads followed.

1. Well, to be a Tier 0, you must be the strongest in your verse, beside other reasons. If you're not, then you're just a strong 1-A from what I understood. And by the way, I told you this is old. Basically, someone later came that....pratically ignored the whole foundation of the novel, so there was a revision, if one could say so. And basically, now we're sure that at the very least it's 1-A in nature. For anything beyond it, we'd really need more info and feats from the novels.

2.As you didn't tell me exactly what's unclear there for you, I don't really know what to clarify :/. It basically means what it means, when you Transcend, effectively reaching the 4th step of cultivation, you become your own "Dao" (actually Dao Essence, but it's a detail). And as Essence is a True Platonic Concept, those who reach that realm are 1-A. If the confusion here is the word "realm", then consider it as a ...."level" of some sort. For exemple : those who reach lvl 9999 become 1-A beings.

3.Again, I dunno what to explain here, but I must tell you that this is outdated. Current tiers for Dao realm, at least from what we know(may change in the future) can go from Low 2-C to as far as High 1-B. Again, if it's the word "realm" that confuses you (I guess you never read Xianxais then), consider it like levels. For exemple, let's say the Dao realm spans from lvl 800 to 999. If you're lvl 799, you're not in the Dao realm yet (but very close). If you're 800, you just stepped in. If you're 999, you're at the very peak of the realm. If you surpassed lvl 999, you went pas the Dao realm.

Sorry if it's vague, I don't really know how to explain, the best way is to actually read the novel ;). Or if you could precise better, but I'd like to avoid spoiling a potential reader too much.

Later threads btw, after the old reason for 1-A wasn't valid (there were 2 others, but iirc you have the links for both of them there) : https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3149919#400

Have a nice day :)!

Back