• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shall Seal the Heavens CRT

Okay, so reading more of this

• 33 Heavens: Dimensional barrier here probably isn't spatial
  • Universes and Beyond: 2-A seems pretty blatant here, but I'm not totally sold on tier 1. "Numerous dimensional spaces superimposed upon one another" more implies dimension in this context being used as a substitute for universe, and that he sees numerous dimensional spaces expanding outwards real far implies that too. Dimensions for tier 1 are just an axis of movement, a "dimensional space" on its own wouldn't instantly hit tier 1. Terms like "dimensional barrier" being used also seems to imply this. However, he does later refer to height, length, and width as dimensions, so it's better than most. You could go "At least 2-A, possibly 1-B (Verse has infinite universes via caves and stars, described as having numerous dimensions stacked on top of one another, there is ambiguity surrounding whether dimension in context refers to a universe or a spatial axis)" except worded a lot better.
  • River of Time: First sca seems to indicate dimensions as universes. That is some very good time stop though, stopping time across the entire multiverse.
  • Dao Realm: Sorry, but I'm not understanding how this makes 1-C Dao. Are they transcendent over the entire universe? If so, they'd just be High 2-A if we go with dimensions as universes, and 1-B if dimensions are actually dimensions.
  • Dao: I am okay with the Dao itself getting a 1-A rating, after reading more on your old blogs.
  • Transcendors and beyond: Stuff at this level seems 1-A to me, though idk about a tier 0.
  • True Universe: Is the character saying this a daosource by now? Is this entirely outside the place that had a universe for all the infinite stars and stacked dimensions? Need a bit more context here.
To summarize: I am seeing the base universe right now as a rather high end of 2-A based on the infinite universes and seemingly infinite dimensions. I do not believe dimensions in this case refers to spatial ones, due to terms like "dimensional barrier", the river of time taking place within a dimension, and the spaces themselves being referred to as infinite. However, Dao and those who transcend it seem 1-A to me, if it really is this master concept that supersedes all other primordial forms including Yin and Yang which seems to represent this archytpial duality from which all other duality stems in Chinese culture. With what I know of Daoism/Taoism, this should fit for 1-A.

I know I'm not part of the 1-A gang, but have my evaluation anyways.

@Wokistan

Thank you for the evaluation. I think that seems to make sense.

Do you have any suggestions for other staff members who might be able to help out with his except Azathoth, DarkLK, and Sera?

1. On 33 Heavens it was never truly expanded and explained more detailed. They acted as a suppression for the Mountain and Sea Realm. With each one destroyed, the overall stats of Mountain and Sea cultivators were increased by 100%, for a total of 3300%.

2. It's not a substitution for Universe, but dimensional spaces as it was the use of Essence of Space. You can see in "Universe and Beyond", the second paragraph of Infinite Universes and Spaces.

3. Dao Lord has not transcended the Vast Expanse, because once they to they become Transcendors and the Allheaven (the final villain) would kill them instantly and consume their essence. They are the strongest that exist in Vast Expanse. The top tier of the Verse to say. They can even use a fraction of the Will of Vast Expanse (Allheaven power) on their attacks - meaning a fraction of the power of a Transcender.

4.I never wanted a Tier 0, and I won't ever say he reached that realm or has that power. It posted it to help to see a comparison, and how Transcendors are seen.

5. True Universe is something beyond even the Vast Expanse. Think of it as the Monitor-Mind The Overvoid from DC. It's something that exists beyond. Vast Expanse is just speck of dust compared to it. Only Transcendor or those of this Realm can reach it.

I will answer more later, this is how much I can put right now as I'm at work. Hope this helps meanwhile.

@Zaratthustra I can respond to that stuff later.

@Ant maybe comics people can help out with the dimensionality stuff. As for the 1-A thing, Matt and Ultima may be of use there but Matt's all drained and stuff and Ultima already commented on the old version of this thread.

What about the other administrators? Are any of them skilled at evaluating 1-A statistics?

Well as for the 1-A verses I know of:

Warhammer: Me, Matt, Azathoth, so that's out.

DC and Marvel: You already have your list here

Cthulhu Mythos: Azathoth, so yeah

Umineko: DarkLK, Azathoth, Sera, and I remember Prom doing some stuff with it before. You could see if she's available.

TES: Matt and Ultima

Demonbane: ALRF, but he's mostly gone now.

Masadaverse: There's several people knowledgeable on stuff here, though ALRF was the main guy for 1-A things and he's gone. Given that it's a similarly Asian verse that seems to have 1-A for similar reasons, maybe some of its knowledgables can help?

SCP isn't 1-A (probably), but I can ask if anyone just feels like evaluating dimensionality stuff here.

Hmm. Well, maybe somebody could ask Promestein, Kepekley23, and Assaltwaffle to comment here?

Done. Assalt said he was busy in another, unrelated thread though so he might not show up.

Yeah assalt's busy.

I think we should wait for Kepekley23 to see his opinion too and then plus Wokistan opinion that was already posted tp make a tier then for his keys? And maybe in the future when the other admins are not busy, they can take a look over it.

Just to clarify, I personally think that this seems like 1-A, but I am likely the wrong person to properly evaluate this, and our 3 main tier 1-A/0 experts seem to be missing in action at the moment.

Antvasima said:
Just to clarify, I personally think that this seems like 1-A, but I am likely the wrong person to properly evaluate this, and our 3 main tier 1-A/0 experts seem to be missing in action at the moment.
Who are 3 tier 1/0 experts?

It said that the bottle with the message had the aura of Step 5, but it doesn't say at what time he found it, it could have been early when he left for True Universe or after countless years so there are more possibilities.

Profiles are made only by people who have read or know the specific verses. While there were made some blogs with some feats for other Xianxia novels, ISSTH is the first to be made because I took the initiative. For Bai Xiaochun to have a profile, someone needs to also take the initiative. So yeah, low chance for it to be created as it's not popular on this type of debates. You need to make it yourself or find someone who wants to make one. I can make one but right now I'm on ISSTH and also working on another Xianxia verse that I want to add.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm very busy. I made it clear that I'm taking care of my sick child, and I even reiterated this on Discord as a reminder. Obviously if my last contribution was almost two weeks ago I'm still dealing with this issue, even if it's just the aftermath. Nothing takes higher priority over our actual lives. You know that.

So, anyone has other inputs for this CRT or do we go with Wokistan opinion that is supported by Dargo?

Also, I will ask @Kepekley23 to see if he finished reading the CRT and give his opinion too.

You should preferably politely remind Kepekley to comment here again first.

I can say I disagree with the quotes that are meant to imply the thing to be Infinite in size. They are inconclusive, and the context surrounding them points at "being so big nobody can actually measure the full size", instead of being literally infinite.

Kepekley23 said:
I can say I disagree with the quotes that are meant to imply the thing to be Infinite in size. They are inconclusive, and the context surrounding them points at "being so big nobody can actually measure the full size", instead of being literally infinite.
It's in the contest of beings who are immortal and have infinite life and can tear throught the space-time to shorten the distance or even go from one infinite space to another through physical speed. And the instance you speek is about a Endless Galaxy, it's not in the same context. Its not even in the same arc. This feat is the same as the one of the Milky Way Galaxy from the Tao scriptures.

So, tomorrow I will arive home after 6 days of not being home and having no acces to a pc, I will work to finish Meng Hao profile as I think is the time following Wokistan opinion that is accepted by people.

If anyone has more inputs then you are welcomed but i've seen that no one posted în 8 days excluding the bump.

I would also appreciate further staff input here.

Bump.

Can I start finishing Meng Hao profile? as it seems that no one will give any more inputs, it would just continue to collect dust as it was proved if no one takes the initiative.

I will modify it according to Wokistan opinion meanwhile and change it in the future if needed.

Back