• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I shall immediately Regret Everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I am just gonna see how far down this rabbit hole goes.

Digimon vs Blazblue

Young Dracula vs Best Girl

-Code: Embryo Es

-Both are several meters apart.

FIGHT!!!

Dracmo: 8 (Glass, Emperor, Velox, Ega, Henry, Marcus, Doom, Hl3)

Es: 1 (Schnee)

Inconclusive: 1 (Shiro)

Dracumon3
Es (Centralfiction, Character Select Artwork)

Well, Overwrite varies from time to time. Although, Dracmon is an X-Antibody holder, he has 2-A Overwrite as he not only resisted the original Master Unit Ygg's Particle Worm the first time, but also the stronger, powered up version.

Mindhax is strong enough to affect Digimon Top tiers. More notably Seraphimo. Soul hax is not that strong however.

Particle Worm is Power Null as well. And it's coming from Ygg. And despite this, Dracmon resists it, despite Ygg strengthening it. (Tis kinda the only reason this match is fair in all honesty)

Iit's kinda something that happens out of his control. So, it's not spammable as he doesn't use it voluntarily.

So, it's reactive ability, huh. I think cutting him in half with Murakumo do the job, and Instinctive Reaction can make her dodge the mindhax punches around, though I'll wait for more input.

It's not a mindhax punch in this situation.

The Dark Area's most mischievous Digimon. For the sake of a prank, it will meet the challenge unflinchingly even if it is accompanied by some risk. It once nearly got itself killed trying to graffiti the faces of all four of the Four Holy Beasts...(it's unknown whether it succeeded). It was once a bloodsucking Digimon, but these days it forgets to suck blood, and it seems it's trying to play some kind of trick on the Royal Knights. It is said that those who look into the "Eye of Nightmare" cast from the evil eyes on the palms of its hands have their hearts completely dominated by Dracumon. Also, appropriately for a vampire, it seems to have a biting attack technique using its fangs called "Undead Fang".

Well she can info analyze him on the eyes with a glance. So it could give her a tip to not look at its palms.

Well the issue here is that she needs a glance to analyze him....Dracmon's arms are like up for like 90% of his life. At least going by all his official appearances.

Anyway.

Es one shots, and is a far better fighter then Dracmon, so from here it's ultimately who shoots first, too which, Im leaning towards Es

Higher than 7 tons vs 15 tons I think is the AP here.

Also,

Dracmon: 2

Es: 1

So yeah, PI includes BFR and I don't think Overwriting yourself can get you away with it. It's random so who knows if BFR activates. If it does, Es wins. If it doesn't Dracmon wins. I'm changing my vote to incon.

Well, that's only if we scaled Particle Worm to True Ygg though. (And even then, revisions haven't gone through yet)

Also, Dracmon is more likely than most yes, but I Overwrite is as much of a gambit as PI.

I'm already doing it and guess what, those fanservice girls are actually Low 2-C/2-C Demigods who are at least MFTL+ to even, maybe, Immeasurable speed. And even Low-tier is Low 6-B. So my project is doing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back