• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Verse Question

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So Majestic Presence is the god tier of I/O However it's rated at Unknow but it's explanation states it's above everyone, which would mean it's above HE. So why isn't it rated "At least 1-A", or "0" for being the best. Same goes for the two Top Tiers who are above HE. They are also rated at Unknown but are superior (Given they are placed in the Top Tier Section).

Yeah you probably don't know how much stronger but that would simply give them an "At least" above the characters with a solid rating. Plus there is literally only one tier above where HE is placed at which is Tier 0. I don't see the reason why they are rated Unknown if they are superior to HE.

I know nothing about the verse which is why I'm asking this question, just wondering about the ratings.

Oh, I see the Tiers are being discussed on that thread and aren't completely finished.

Yee. Once I finish revising the verse it should be fine to move forward. The 2 Goddesses of Cyberspace will probably be something along the lines of "Varies between Tier 0, High Hyperversal, and Street Level" since the 2 of them constantly swap depending on the tier of the other. If they aren't tier 0 due to a qualitative difference then it will still be a stupidly high level of 1-A, and The Majestic Presence will likely be Tier 0. What level of tier 0 depends on the level of the others

Since at the end they view everything as mere possibility, they view them both as their tier 0 forms since they exist in flux. Their base form are already viewed as mere possibility already. The Varies would be a more technical thing since they would still be regarded as Tier 0 by beings on the level of 1-A or higher.

As for whatever happened with the very ending, I still am trying to figure that out

Back