• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revision thread

I will test whether my Chinese version archive can be used for the English version. If so, I can provide English image scanning.

What questions have about this game?
Thank you for helping out.

What information do the rest of you need about this?

Thank you for helping out.

What information do the rest of you need about this?

Due to the great wall of China's Internet, I need about 4 days to download the English version.....

As far as I know, the game still has the following questions:

Marduk and Ashur, is it high 1-B, low 1-A, or 1-A? Marduk's dream only connects the existing infinite layer and does not create the infinite layer. Maybe this not belong to "significant effect"?

The red moon, which connects all layers at different times, is not a role. Why is it regarded as 1-A?

In the B 'ending, Marduk, Ashur and LEM become human children, and Ashur and Marduk appear in the E' ending as human children. If most human characters have a 1-A level in the E 'ending (can restore the body to quantum), is this enough to raise Marduk, Ashur and LEM from high 1-B and low 1-A to 1-A?

In the E 'ending, according to the Chinese version, only Sakuya and mutsuki are everywhere. Other humans, even if they can be separated from the human physical state, can only travel at the speed of light in the material universe. The I / O material universe will not be thermally dead or naturally destroyed. Theoretically, it has an infinite life. Therefore, even if they travel at the speed of light, they can still reach any position in the universe. In the material universe, limited by the speed of light, they can't "significantly affect" the whole material universe. Does this make these human characters can't be regarded as 1-A?

However, Naboo, Kawahara Sakuya's father, created a new Kawahara Sakuya by storing the memory and DNA of the dead Kawahara Sakuya in a computer and using Ashur and dreams. If Sakuya has 1-A, and this method is not only used for Sakuya, can it make other roles possible to become 1-A?

Does the mysterious observer in the E 'ending represent the player of the game or majestic presence? Or just represent everything? Should this observer get a level of 1-A or higher? Is it this observer that makes Marduk, Ashur and LEM human children?

Are there any other questions?

Due to the great wall of China's Internet, I need about 4 days to download the English version.....

As far as I know, the game still has the following questions:

Marduk and Ashur, is it high 1-B, low 1-A, or 1-A? Marduk's dream only connects the existing infinite layer and does not create the infinite layer. Maybe this not belong to "significant effect"?

The red moon, which connects all layers at different times, is not a role. Why is it regarded as 1-A?

In the B 'ending, Marduk, Ashur and LEM become human children, and Ashur and Marduk appear in the E' ending as human children. If most human characters have a 1-A level in the E 'ending (can restore the body to quantum), is this enough to raise Marduk, Ashur and LEM from high 1-B and low 1-A to 1-A?

In the E 'ending, according to the Chinese version, only Sakuya and mutsuki are everywhere. Other humans, even if they can be separated from the human physical state, can only travel at the speed of light in the material universe. The I / O material universe will not be thermally dead or naturally destroyed. Theoretically, it has an infinite life. Therefore, even if they travel at the speed of light, they can still reach any position in the universe. In the material universe, limited by the speed of light, they can't "significantly affect" the whole material universe. Does this make these human characters can't be regarded as 1-A?

However, Naboo, Kawahara Sakuya's father, created a new Kawahara Sakuya by storing the memory and DNA of the dead Kawahara Sakuya in a computer and using Ashur and dreams. If Sakuya has 1-A, and this method is not only used for Sakuya, can it make other roles possible to become 1-A?

Does the mysterious observer in the E 'ending represent the player of the game or majestic presence? Or just represent everything? Should this observer get a level of 1-A or higher? Is it this observer that makes Marduk, Ashur and LEM human children?

Are there any other questions?
@KingPin0422 @QuasiYuri

Are you able to use this information for some constructive purpose?

Also, can somebody write a list of all the knowledgeable members who have previously helped out in this thread please?

Tbh I don't fully understand most of what's being said, so I'll just try to ask relevant questions while waiting for scans.
By connect, do you mean that it like, grants access to it? Like a gateway or whatever to the world with the layers rather than what supports it?
A role? Wdym? Also, same question regarding what "connects" mean.
If the human race is general is that tier, I guess it wouldn't be wrong for them to have the same tier as others.
If they don't have any 1-A feats, then they wouldn't be. If you can explain more of why they could be 1-A it would help.
The method doesn't seem related to power tho..?
If we have nothing concrete, it's better to not make anything out of it.

By connect, do you mean that it like, grants access to it? Like a gateway or whatever to the world with the layers rather than what supports it?
Marduk's dream connects the quantum world, cyber world and material universe, so the universe has infinite layers like quantum, and logs in and out through cyber world. However, according to the description and it's multi world interpretation, this comes from an ocean composed of 1 and 0, which already has infinite possibilities. Can we think that this place makes infinite layers exist, and Marduk's dream only makes human beings move between layers through computers?
character,“The red moon, which connects all layers at different times, is not a character. Why is it regarded as 1-A character?” I use translation software, which is a translation error
If they don't have any 1-A feats, then they wouldn't be. If you can explain more of why they could be 1-A it would help.
They are located in one place“containing everything but nothing, not before, now, or someday. Not here, there, not somewhere. This is the crevice of everything, the center.”
But there is no Sakuya and mutsuki in this place, Sakuya and mutsuki are described as “in all places”.

In addition, I have found no evidence of "significantly affect". Even Marduk and Ashur can only convert the material universe after a specific time into cyber data, and can not affect the previous time and other layers. When Marduk and Ashur at this time point were destroyed, it did not affect other time points

Bad news, that website uses false news. I downloaded the Japanese version..... I haven't found the English version or English mod yet

I think I can help you. Here you can download the English patch version of the visual novel. I downloaded it myself from here, but unfortunately I don't have time to read the visual novel. Delete the * marks in the link and use it that way.

https://n*y*a*a.s*i/view/810605
Thank you. I'm downloading it. But it only has a speed of 20-30kb per second, which takes about 7-10 days.....

Uh... I'll remind that piracy isn't tolerated in here, it's illegal and compromises the forum.

That is true. I have already placed lots of links to such sites in our censorship filter. It is technically possible to get around them by splitting the full words, but it is much better if you inform others about necessary links for revision threads via private messages in this forum instead.

At present, what images do I need to scan about?

What I already know is the description of Marduk's stratification and Marduk's becoming a human child

2EFA0Wp2DjvAmR11MiUD7SGX_Vbuamxnjyp9KP9OldkDvmU3S9Cqy7NgaiGVnMQdQanfZojVvGABmTxQsfH4qbEUazHrQhi2rDQ0QElpWufP641IJw1K1dJlvnfGP34oediFBj2cdjouW6BsL7nx839aED0BxrBVM_B8sFwv5ucoTOy9XRQdtYtKScFJBzh2Pocuuks_j8LBa-fEOvGzO9C-9NOzhaKs_Nb68SQ_T1HL4suje4DcrTLtEuCP9DpooERRUMpXykAilAqS6aWvAhhMkdG2RdMhznL25GbRBXxu2FfAXbWSJc8yITiXeT4zIS6Qml3r5elMazwlCrHG0YsrB6q7oF_tvAEl3anWybUn0gQLJr7eM8VHm3iwI0vhSYnflAippBtJTAy8bWf-9KueeOXzDFHZKvauLvXZT3Bn64slKWR9oF9VHihc5ZU6zhyS44KSmKwulpPv1R_YRgYzpBIw7TKfi0KyQilZZ92A08YSQGOaXa7RaqrOu136GOhCNh3lEHqGq0BipsK1LSav0GCmLLreSTfAQuP4whgfX7xN1wEkk2frzeXA-kaOJyn3I23CtbvmU_f1F2lJS1eIQNbCnQPSHJXbcw37-AccytZz6Qw6zsrzNyvJHl7cJDFKPzkGTbWKSqEipXD__Z7P_zZAPyyReAS7pJOo8uFN6s1ARn8PeyCpXZhqIjS5uVL4b2x0y9S3dmHfvzZnUUM=w801-h621-no

oh.....The English version cannot be archived in the Chinese version....

No, it was some kind of Google link, but it did not work, despite that the URL is not in our censor filter.

Okay. That is unfortunate.

I do not know how to solve the problem though.

Thank you. Is that a replacement for this current thread? Meaning: Should I close this thread?

Back