• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I-No vs Yhwach: Battle for 5C

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Time Travel is her first move and it's by thought so basically she goes bye bye at the start of the fight. It's not self BFR, she can go back to the fight at any time and technically the fight will still go on.
>Time Travel is her first move

>Weaknesses: Time travel is difficult for her to do, by her own admission. She can be located during her time travel and stopped with the right tools.

What?

And again, going back in time won't do anything - she doesn't know who Yhwach is, where he lives, and I am pretty sure that since they are in the real world that no past version of Yhwach will exist in this world.

Also, time travel is Self-BFR, she would have to come back before the time limit of the versus battle.

If she does, then Yhwach would use either his TK to crush her or his absorption since his Almighty is negated for her via her acausalities, like he did with Mimihagi.

And kill her in the past, RW there, just BFR him while she's in different points in time, etc? She can do shit to you while in different points in time, she does that to Sol in GGXX Accent Core Plus R.

She doesn't have extrasnesory perception to see Yhwach only non-physical to touch him, she doesn't even have regen to come back from her just blowing up or anything else that would stop it. So no not everything is there unless I'm blind.

I'm pretty sure "difficult to do" means she gets a headache everytime she travels. That's it. Time Travel is kinda her main transportation in the series. And how does he get That Ma's tech? We should've kicked that weakness out of the window.

I have a question but okay I guess. BFR is still an option.

Oh yeah, Extrasensory still isn't in the profile **** me. And I didn't said Regen.

She can do that in minutes if not seconds. She'll just send her in different points in the past or even future then she is in and then get back to the present. If none of that works, she'll BFR to backyard which is death sentence to Yhwach.

I thought he can only attack in the future?

Regen was me referring to something that could counter his TK via blowing her up. Minutes is way to long to do anything here, yhwachs powers range from instant to a couple seconds.

With absorption he has every type of absorption and can even simply steal her powers for himself unless they're like conceptually linked to her or something like Ichibe.

She can time travel to past in thought. I just said it's minutes, assuming it works like in Accent Core. And even then, she was fighting Sol while doing it.

I don't recommend it unless you want to be info organism + being basically collective consciousness. Unless you know, hit her in the past. Assuming she'll TT first.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
She can time travel to past in thought. I just said it's minutes, assuming it works like in Accent Core. And even then, she was fighting Sol while doing it.
I don't recommend it unless you want to be info organism + being basically collective consciousness. Unless you know, hit her in the past. Assuming she'll TT first.
Yhwach doesn't care what happens to himself when he absorbs someone - look at what happened to him when he absorbed Mimihagi and the Soul King.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Huh. So he can absorb her. There's TT tho. And BFR.
He can also crush her with telekinesis with a thought.

Time traveling into the past, and attacking him there is useless as nothing she will do will kill him because of his resurrection via Almighty.

BFR, I think, is her only viable win-con, but Yhwach could have just killed her or absorbed her with his own shit at that point.

Honestly, I think it is pretty inconclusive - a typical "who hits whom first" scenario.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
How do you resurrect from BFR?
Also I think "who hits whom first" is accurate I guess. I vote incon.
By erasing the future where he was BFR'd

I didn't say that, I thought you said she could attack him in the past with like physical attacks which wouldn't matter because he can resurrect himself.

Doesn't his rez work off of one of the hims in a future he sees with the almighty undoing his death in the present? That seems like it should withstand a paradox given that killing his present self should paradox the future ones.

Maybe i'm misremembering though.

Small reminder

>Regenerationn Negation (Yhwach can rewrite the future so that everything he destroys will remain broken in the future, even with Orihime's ability to reject past events and causality she was unable to repair Tensa Zangetsu after it was broken by Yhwach)

They need past manip+causality manip to overide Almighty future manip

Wokistan said:
Doesn't his rez work off of one of the hims in a future he sees with the almighty undoing his death in the present? That seems like it should withstand a paradox given that killing his present self should paradox the future ones.
Maybe i'm misremembering though.
He rewrites the present by creating a future where he didn't die.

Although, why would Yhwach be in the past if this fight takes place in the real world - Central Park, New York in a neutral verse?

Even ignoring that, she doesn't know Yhwach, she doesn't know where he lives or how far back to go.

If she went back at any time in the last 999 years - Yhwach was sealed.

If she can physically attack him through time, then the damage is nulled via resurrection.

Her only win-con is BFRing Yhwach, and it isn't certain that she will be able to do that before Yhwach just crushes her with TK or absorbs her as he did with Mimihagi when he realized that both Mimihagi and the Soul King escape his sight - like I-No does via being Acausal.

even if she bfr yhwach , couldn't he pick a future where she didn't do it and came back ? it's not targetting her directly so even with acausality it should work just like ressing himself should work .

my vote goes to yhwach as he have more way to win easily

i-no possible win con being time travel and kill yhwach in the past but according to her profile it's difficult for her to do in the first place so it won't probably won't be be her first move where yhwach first move against someone that bypass his precog is to absorb them wich is a win con for him .

The backyard has universe level mindhax

He can't pick a future if he gets BFRd

Warren Valion said:
He can also crush her with telekinesis with a thought.

Time traveling into the past, and attacking him there is useless as nothing she will do will kill him because of his resurrection via Almighty.

BFR, I think, is her only viable win-con, but Yhwach could have just killed her or absorbed her with his own shit at that point.

Honestly, I think it is pretty inconclusive - a typical "who hits whom first" scenario.
^ I still think this accurate from what I remember of this fight.

Vote for Yhwach.

Resistant to Conceptual manipulation, paralysis, precognition, fate manipulation, power null, probability manipulation, etc. (To long to list all.)

Almighty:

• He can affect weapons, set traps, change the environment directly in a thought.
  • Can see all futures at once, change a specific "moment" from a future and bring that "event" to the present without any of the "events" leading to that "conclusion" happening.
  • All powers he see with Almighty in the future cannot kill him or harm him. They become allies.
  • Even when all of his powers are remove, negated, taken or halve Yhwach can return his powers to himself once more.
If current Almighty won't work on this foe, Almighty still works on everything else. It isn't just people that Almighty can affect.

Moving on, Blut Vene Anhaben can shield himself from his foes attacks and if they blow it up, Yhwach's blood will enter their body and consume and absorbed them. Yhwach has two more ways of absorbing by touch and by placing a piece of his soul inside you and taking away your life force with a beam of light afterwards. It isn't made of fictional energy so it can't be absorb or block. (The tree of life failed.)

Yhwach can open portals and use his own shadow to teleport between his own dimension and others, so BFR.

Zanka No Tachi:

• 10 trillion skeletons to fight for him. (Cannot summon all at once or at least was never shown to do. About 20-30 at once.)
  • Invisible Sun cloak up to 15 million degrees Celsius. (Legs are the only body part not surrounded by the fire.) + Sword.
  • Existence Erasure.
Soul Destruction Arrows. (Foes can't reincarnate, and are remove from the cycle of life and death.) Quincy can make fire hundreds upon thousands of arrows at the same time. (By creating bows, guns, machine guns, giant bows on the air or even using one finger to shoot them like Yhwach.)

• Telekinesis & Telepathy.
  • Can revive allies.
  • Can create dozen of giant sand statues to fight for him.
  • Regenerationn. (Shot himself with his own Soul Destruction Arrows on his own heart and regenerated. Uryu also shot him with another arrow on his heart from the back to remove all of his powers, and the arrow didn't killed him even when all of his powers ceased to exist.)
  • Light & Darkness Manipulation.
  • Summoning back up through his shadow dimension.
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Biological Manipulation
  • Earth Manipulation
  • Information Analysis
  • Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry with The Compulsory (Yhwach's nerves can invade the bodies of others to control their movements and forcibly compressing their bodies into compact balls or badly warp their bodies, if his nerves manages to completely invade his opponent's body, Yhwach can near instantly tear them to ribbons. Yhwach can also control inorganic objects such as the ground or buildings and evolve by absorbing information through his nerves and mimicking his target powers and abilities)
  • Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Healing, Poison Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Reactive Evolution with The Deathdealing (Yhwach can control over any and all 'Lethal Doses' within his range. He alters the dosage of any substance he ingests or tanks, manipulating the 'poison' and either granting himself complete immunity within a single minute or lowering an opponent's resistance to kill or incap them. Furthermore with Askin's Vollständig, Hasshein. Yhwach will automatically adapts to changes in "poison"; as long as the base of the poison remains the same, any surface layer changes will cause Yhwach's immunity to adjust in turn, rendering the poison ineffective)
  • Explosion Creation
  • Durability Negation and Transmutation with The Explode (His reishi turns whatever it comes in contact with into a bomb)
  • Fear Manipulation with The Fear (Yhwach can instill fear in others through his Heilig Pfeil. Furthermore with ├äs's Vollständig, Tatarforas. Yhwach only needs eye contact for his ability to work and he can create a dome with multiple eyes all around for a higher chance of success. In addition, one glance is enough to cause fear, closing one's eyes afterwards is no use, because fear has embedded within one's mind),
  • Fire Manipulation and Heat Manipulation with The Heat
  • Can greatly increases his durability with The Iron
  • Can fire off Reishi constructs to forcibly close gateways between dimensions and form Reishi cages to entrap his opponents with The Jail
  • Empathic Manipulation with The Love (Yhwach can launch a heart-shaped projectile and anyone hit by this heart will fall in love with him and they will obey every command he gives them)
  • Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Immortality (Type 3 and 8), Reactive Power Level and Limited Reality Warping with The Miracle (Yhwach can manifest the fears of the masses like fear of not being able to destroy his body into reality. His power works by turning any and all damage, lethal included, into size and power)
  • Reactive Power Level with The Overkill (Yhwach can gain might by killing someone, be it enemy, ally, or even beast)
  • Can force his opponents to question everything about themselves and their abilities with The Question
  • Sound Manipulation with The Roar, Air Generation, Statistics Amplification
  • Regenerationn (Mid-High) and Immortality (Type 3 and 8) with The Superstar (Yhwach can gain might from the cheers of a crowd)
  • Reality Warping (anything fantasy becomes reality, like summoning meteors, cloning himself up to six times with the exact same abilities and power, creating stuff, throwing people to space, making your bones into cookies.)
  • Elemental Manipulation
  • Death Manipulation
  • Stealth Mastery
  • Duplication
  • Power Bestowal (can bestow any power he wants to others and himself)
  • Spatial Manipulation with The Wind (Yhwach can physically bend away the space to avoid attacks from his opponents)
  • Durability Negation and Intangibility with The X-Axis (Yhwach can uniformly penetrate anything between his weapon and his target, ignoring obstacles and durability. Futhermore with The X-Axis True Power active, Yhwach is constantly in a state of intangibility, rendering him virtually untouchable even by Shinigami who can interact with spirits and intangible objects)
  • Power Mimicry and Shapeshifting with The Yourself (Yhwach can mimic not just the appearance of others but also their memories, knowledge, powers and equipment.
  • Invisible to beings that cannot see, hear or touch souls.
Yhwach King of Solo. You. Cannot. Simply. Overwhelmed. Yhwach.

U8r4o4fno8r21

TacticalNuke002 said:
She can see ghosts just fine. Its just not on her profile for whatever reason.
Until is added she cannot. Is like the new Almighty feats from the light novels not been added yet.

Wait, new Almighty feats?

As in Kubo put more of him in it?

Seriously?

What, did Kubo actually think Yhwach wasn't a Villain Sue enough so he added more to his powers?

The real cal howard said:
Wait, new Almighty feats?

As in Kubo put more of him in it?

Seriously?

What, did Kubo actually think Yhwach wasn't a Villain Sue enough so he added more to his powers?
That, and he's going to be 5B again

Idc about power. Power can be overcome by sheer power. Making an already broken character more broken on the other hand is where I get miffed. Like, when will it be enough?

Back