• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I-No vs Yhwach: Battle for 5C

The real cal howard said:
Idc about power. Power can be overcome by sheer power. Making an already broken character more broken on the other hand is where I get miffed. Like, when will it be enough?
Because you dont try to buff your favourite characters, amirite?

Idc about power. Power can be overcome by sheer power. Making an already broken character more broken on the other hand is where I get miffed. Like, when will it be enough?
The being Yhwach absorbed The Soul King created the world of the living (matter universe) from the Reishi (spiritual matter one) by using the Almighty he split it in two compared to the reverse Yhwach was trying to do. He willingly let himself be imprisoned and dismembered by the 5 Noble houses, a being close to Omnipotence and Omniscients. Whatever the Soul King saw in the future was what made him took the decision of been sealed willingly.

Soul King needs it's own profile prior to be sealed. He one shot a planet size menos grande and turned it's ashes into the sands of hueco mundo. The Soul King came into existence one day as if the universe created him or he made himself that's out for debate since it's very vague.

Why'd you quote me for that though? What does that have to do with Yhwach's Sue-ness?
Yhwach said "I'll take very thing from the Soul King and make it my own..." fun fact Yhwach isn't dead and each year a seal put on him breaks. I'll wait patiently for his majesty return in 9 days he should take over the world according to the prophecy.

Back