• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need permissons to upgrade Gon's speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GON GI's and Chimera's arc speed should be upgraded due to scale for some people.

The feat being" able to keep track of Razor's ball or equal to killua in speed" should be HPS+, I think that because I simply read Killua's profile, it was listed as HPS+ now, and I also think Chimera arc gon's speed should also scale to Killua too, since his physically already scale. I mean Gon now is listed as HPS+(Chimera ant arc) and Killua in base is HHPS+ somewhat makes no sense to me, he shouldn't be that slower than Killua. All of the above was my personal opinion, but at least I still believes that Gon's speed need upgrade a little bit or Gon really need some key

It's been a while since I've read Gon's fights in the Chimera ant arc, but I'll give my opinion anyway.

Killua has always been portrayed as a bit faster and more precise than Gon, while Gon had more raw strength with his Jajanken. With that being said, Gon has never been THAT far behind Killua physically and is usually keeping up with him in combat and fighting a similar caliber of opponents, so I honestly agree with his base speed being comparable to Killua, albeit slightly below him. I don't think the gap should be that massive in their base forms. So yeah I basically agree with this.

Try contacting EmperorRorepme and other knowledgeable members from the Hunter X Hunter page to give their opinions on this as well.

Yeah, Thanks, i just wanted to ask everyone if is there a possibility for gon to scale to Killua's speed

EmperorRorepme said:
A new key for what? I agree with any upgrades if you're putting him relative to Killua.
Yeah you're right, I think Gon don't really need a new key, I just want to changes his speed for the two key: HPS =>>HPS+ and HPS+ =>> High HPS+ for scaling to Killua,is it alright ?

I've updated Gon's profile again, If there's no problem with my edits. I guess this thread can be closed

Well, we usually need a bit more staff input, but I suppose that this seems mostly uncontroversial.

Do any other HxH pages scale from Gon and need to be updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back