• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HxH: Pre-Nen Gon Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimalistic CRT about Lifting Strength and AP.

Gon's first key should cover all the events prior to him acquiring Nen. He gets Nen in Chapter 47.

Thus the feat of him opening the test gates which happens in Chapter 41 should be moved to the first key as Gon was still 9-B when he did it. He also did it in the Zoldyck Family Arc anyway... He also managed to destroy a stone pillar with a single punch, which I calculated. (I need evaluation)

His new ratings:
Attack Potency: Wall level (Punched and destroyed a thick stone pillar with a single punch)

Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Pushed a 4-ton gate after training for two weeks) | At least Class 10 (Stronger than before)

New name for his first two keys:
"Pre-Nen | Post-Nen (Heavens Arena Arc)".

The new AP feat scales to Killua, Leorio, Hanzo and Kurapika only. Hanzo is stated to be physically superior to Killua (in normal mode), Killua was always physically stronger than Gon even after he trained, Leorio is shown to be physically superior, and Kurapika seems to be on the same level as Gon. No other hunter exam character scales to this.

That's it.

If the calc gets evaluated and accepted, I don't see an issue with the update.

Oops, a little mistake. 4 Tons is actually Class 5, his Post Nen key is Class 10 due to upscaling to 5 Tons.
Gonna correct this when applying the revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back