• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need help with evaluating the tiers of the following Marvel feats from Strange Tales and Other Issues that scales to Child FR ( And Man-Thing

Hello everyone. This is Seed here. Sorry for thr long behind title . I found these feats for my FR Respect thread on "Marvunapp" . These feats took me a long time to find, so sorry if I didn't respond to that other " Issues " thread about FR , but I felt this was much more important than any of the " old reasons" and are without a doubt my aces for such a upgrade .

As for my reasons for doing this : I would l honestly just like to see what tier these are . Not trying to revise anything unless the time comes . This will be very important to Franklin Richard's tier down the line, so I expect support . I will also bring these up on !y respect thread. And no I am not revising Man-Thing , that's for another time AFTER the revisions for Franklin and most of Marvel ( sans Eternity... He isn't 1-A by any stretch of the imagination, unless we count his portrayal in Ultimates and count him as the embodiment of his " realm " . ) . Let's get into the good feats shall we :

1) Man-Thing, due to his nature of being part of the Fallen Stars Viewing a High 1-B reality ( and possibly 1-A realm as well ) as nothing more than a dream. I feel like this alone would qualify for 1-A, but due to the statement that everything was a Sea of Nothingnesss after everything was destroyed . I feel that Eternity's Realm is a part of the Nexus now due to context ( It was never referred to as a void off Nothingness, but consistently referred to as a realm in Strange Tales and by Dormammu, not a void of Nonexistence like Oblivion. I am NOT trying to upgrade Dormammu, Umar, or Eternity either... Just stating what he said. Keep in mind Eternity's realm transcends all levels of reality and dream , so the feat in and of itself would maybe " Views many High 1-B & a 1-A reality combined as nothing more than a dream " . It happened in Strange Tales. So, would it be 1-A, and a much higher variation of 1-A later if we consider Eternity's Realm as a part of the Nexus, at least in Man-Thing's Nexus .

2) Part of the second question . Man-Thing, one of the family members of the Fallen Stars ( Who each view everything in existence as a dream in comparison to themselves ) keeps everything in existence that was destroyed by the Nexus of All Realities ( Including Eternity's Realm via reasons in question 1 ) , by believing, and survives the casual detonation of everything listed above as viewing it as a dream.That's seems incredibly high-end 1-A to me. However, I shall see what others think.

3) Man-Thing ( Who has the same Nexus as an amp [ Doesn't mean he knows how to use it well , but it still should count as an amp ] from the events above currently, and still has his powers from being part of the Fallen Stars incident, as it was retconned into being where he obtained his Nexus before he became Man-Thing ) was completely overpowered and killed by a subconscious usage of Franklin Richard's powers in " Daydreamers " . Keep in mind without the amp of an Nexus [ Think of an infinite poser boost honestly. Like, Havok became from 5-A to 2A, possibly 1-A with the feat from question 1 . So that's a significant power boost to say the least ) , he viewed Eternity's Realm " Transcending all levels of reality & dream " & " Everything in reality " ality as nothing more than a dream . So, would Franklin be 1-A if we took this into account

4) Assuming the Nexus in Man-Thing is 1-A, the Crossroads was stated to be a " Infinite Nexus of All Realities " . Would this mean that it is infinitely superior to any incarnation of the Nexus [ I would say it support s Man-Thing's, as Havok obtained the Nexus after Man-Thing' was accidentally killed by FR long into the future of earth 616, where the Crossroads of Infinity are ] ? This is important, because a bound Galactus was going to destroy the Crossroads , Negative Zone and Earth 616 in one fell swoop. This is also important, because Galactus' true form [ Without his armor, pure energy and formlessness, reached The highest point in existence in the Multiverse ] should be >>>>>> Galactus that point. Thanos w/IG lolstomped him and a Multi-Abstract. And we should all know by now FR scales to the IG .

5) Don't ask me where , but Hickman stated somewhere , in either a interview or guidebook ( Don't remember which ) that the power Galactus got from Child FR ( Which he straight up said was a small portion ) was the strongest upgrade " by far " he has ever gotten, even when Lifebringer Galactus was introduced. This is important, because Lifebringer Galactus not only should be much much weaker than True Galactus ( A formless state that surpasses all limitations Galactus had ) . He tore a hole in The Outside, a literal void outside Eternity's Realm a realm that " transcends all levels of reality and dream " and stated to be " Well beyond Eternity's reach " by eternity himself. This should scale to FR, via scaling to IG that lolnoped True Galactus, which transcends all previous limitations ( In Lifebringer, he only transcended his need to feed and became stronger . That's it. )

I thank you for looking at all of this . Please give me as much support and feedback s possible. I would appreciate I, as I spend the last two months gathering all of this .

I'm sorry if this is too much work for you but could you give some scans for evidence of the above claims? Just so I can see them myself and if anyone else wants see them as well.

Unless they are in your blog post of course.

All of it is on my blog. Though we concluded all of it is 1-A... It is still being discussed as inconsistent, rather than the feats themselves... And the scaling involved would require a massive revision on the entire scaling of Marvel. Those are the issues... But the feats are legitimate.

I honestly am unsure if this will even be accepted. I hope it does... Not because of power fantasy... But rather just because I honestly would love to see some ... Higher leveled fights between Marvel Characters. & other fictions , and much greater respect for Marvel in general than wheat I have seen from opposing sites.

Well too be honest I have no qualms with High 1-B to 1-A high tier marvel characters but it would be best if someone like Matt or Ant evaluates this because i havent read many marvel comics (at least recent ones)

I will try to check the scans in a few moments though.

As I responded in another thread today, we largely do not have the time and energy to deal with T2ES' generally very exaggerated and incoherent wall of text blogs and threads anymore, but Matthew will check through the scans in his latest blog later.

I have repeatedly told him to stop writing them.

.... And i kept my promise . I haven't made another since. Why are you bringing this up ? Literally I've been editing the same one. Do you think it's just better to delete it ? I am not kidding...I will go ahead and remove everything off of them if I hear another mention of how poorly written they are.

Okay. Sorry. It seems like I misunderstood. Never mind then.

Back