• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I made this to decide who the true winner is once and for all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Yeah, True Pennywise is MFTL+ now. I don't think there's much of anything to suggest that Low 2-C Bill could keep up with that, going by his page.
Side-note

Low 2-C Bill was supposed to become Immeasurable, but then stuff changed and for some reason the Nightmare Realm doesn't count as Immeasurable.

Though he has indirectly implied that he's unbound by time.

"HUMANS ARE FAT WET BAGS OF MEAT WITHERING UNDER THE OPPRESSIVE TYRANNY OF TIME AND PUPPETEERED BY THE ARBITRARY WHIMS OF NATURAL SELECTION! I ENJOY PUTTING ON HUMAN SKIN THE WAY JACK THE RIPPER ENJOYED WEARING CLOWN MASKS! HE ASKED ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR ME LATELY?"

I'm not sold on the reasoning. Pennywise's mind manipulation is type 4 madness manipulation. Anything that has encountered eldritch beings before without going insane should be able to handily deal with it.

The real cal howard said:
I'm not sold on the reasoning. Pennywise's mind manipulation is type 4 madness manipulation.
...No, it's not. I explained this already.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation are two different things, unless said Madness Manipulation is Type 3. (Which it wouldn't be, in this case)

Pennywise has actual mind control and other psychic powers in addition to the whole "you die from sheer insanity if you even look at me" thing. It can pull people's minds and souls out of their bodies and drag them out of the universe, wipe memories in an instant, and mess with perception to the point that its victim can't tell the smells of a sewer from the smells of a circus. (Yes, it actually did this.)

To say nothing of its power in this area. It's implied to house countless minds and souls inside of the Deadlights, belonging to all of the things it's killed over the centuries.

The real cal howard said:
I'm not sold on the reasoning. Pennywise's mind manipulation is type 4 madness manipulation. Anything that has encountered eldritch beings before without going insane should be able to handily deal with it.
I mean, to be fair, as a fan of both verses, that's wrong. Its more the nature of the deadlights

By the way, pennywise keeps mortal souls of those he's killed inside the deadlifts, but if I remember correctly he needs to kill them before taking their soul

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation are two different things, unless said Madness Manipulation is Type 3. (Which it wouldn't be, in this case)
Pennywise has actual mind control and other psychic powers in addition to the whole "you die from sheer insanity if you even look at me" thing. It can pull people's minds and souls out of their bodies and drag them out of the universe, wipe memories in an instant, and mess with perception to the point that its victim can't tell the smells of a sewer from the smells of a circus. (Yes, it actually did this.)

To say nothing of its power in this area. It's implied to house countless minds and souls inside of the Deadlights, belonging to all of the things it's killed over the centuries.

That's only ever been the case against humans, who A) are so weak to It that It doesn't see a reason to take them seriously, and B) apparently taste miles better when they're scared shitless and their deaths are prolonged.

A being that can harm Its true form is something It will take far more seriously. Shit, it's implied that the only reason It never actually bothered trying to kill the Turtle is because the Turtle doesn't do anything but observe. (Which is part of why It thinks the Turtle is stupid)

well depends if pennywise sees him as a threat or not because he IS a flying nacho but if he does then i leave that to you guys because i cant vote (duhh) and i truly dont know who wins

No. The Turtle died without Its intervention at all. And it's very explicitly stated how: he "choked on a galaxy or two".

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Stephen King isn't exactly known for being a science major...
And yes, It's 4-D still. I just explained why.
Nah nah man that is 3-A or high 3-A AT MOST

Have i triggered you yet OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back