• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I made this to decide who the true winner is once and for all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this fight keeps happening and getting messed up somehow

Bill Cipher vs Pennywise

Low 2-C

speed equalized

In the deadlights

Please don't make this a stomp

I need to stop spamming Bill
Elder Bill Sailor Scout Galactus God Super Saiyan One Million In the Avatar State
Wow

Pennywise profile
just wow

Alright so....

Bill probably gets mindhaxxed (cause Town > Nightmare Realm) and I don't think his passive weirdness waves would do anything to the clown.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
okay 1-0 but i don't understand how a town is greater than a seething foam inbetween realms which should keep getting bigger and bigger by virtue of infinite worlds being made instantly
^This

I vote Bill, he resists pennywise madness manipulation (Has been living in a realm for trillions of years that causes humans to go insane) and Pennywise entire thing is embodying a realm that does that. So Bill wins mid difficulty.

Did Bill get some sort of upgrade or new addition since the last time this was done?

I'm gonna switch things up and say Inconclusive. Pretty sure the mind hax Pennywise uses wouldn't work against an already insane and chaotic Bill Cipher. In saying that I'm not really sure if Bill's hax can effectively put down the clown whilst in the deadlights

Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation are two different things, unless said Madness Manipulation is Type 3. (Which it wouldn't be, in this case)

Pennywise has actual mind control and other psychic powers in addition to the whole "you die from sheer insanity if you even look at me" thing. It can pull people's minds and souls out of their bodies and drag them out of the universe, wipe memories in an instant, and mess with perception to the point that its victim can't tell the smells of a sewer from the smells of a circus. (Yes, it actually did this.)

To say nothing of its power in this area. It's implied to house countless minds and souls inside of the Deadlights, belonging to all of the things it's killed over the centuries.

well if it tries to go for insanity well you know the answer for bill but i don't know otherwise since bill never appears to be vulnerable to these things

Bill sorta no-sells the "You go crazy if you look at me" thing.

Considering he lives in a Realm which does exactly that.

But I think he still gets mindfucked.

well i would agree but iam skeptic as bill has mind manipulation which rivals that of pennywises and he could mindf*** him as well since pennywise doesn't have resistance

If you are wondering why i censoredthat is because i feel like a goodytwo shoes today and don't want to ruin it

well yes and i was thinking that may attribute to the idea of him having a true form if his name alone kills people also that sort've is like a one hit kill thing right i mean bill could talk probably really fast soooo...

and if he does a have a true form is it still equalateral Ovo

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Then shouldn't it have soul manipulation?
And Bill has resistance to both mind and madness manipulation
Yes, it should. I was going to point that out a long time ago, but you already know what happened.

And Bill's mind resistance appears to come from two things that really shouldn't grant mind resistance.

• The whole Nightmare Realm thing, which is blatantly Madness Manipulation and not Mind Manipulation.
  • Saying some guy's mind is weak, which isn't a feat at all. It's just him calling someone inferior. And even if this were enough to scale Bill to that guy's "mind protecting plate" (it really shouldn't), I highly doubt that said plate has feats of blocking anything on Pennywise's level.

Well the metal plate most likely not metal because he was in dimension 52 in which the woman who gave it to him had cosmic sand (Something that time baby drinks only usually) so it was probably something much much MUCH more advanced than a piece of iron

But does it have any feats of blocking things on Pennywise's level? Because that's what matters in the end, not where it came from or who granted it to him.

And as for the both of them having mind control, True Pennywise has shown the ability to battle telepaths mentally, which is something I'm pretty sure Bill hasn't done. And there's also the matter of potency; has Bill's mind control been shown working on a living space-time continuum, or anything even remotely close to that?

well we don't really know but we do know that he is apparently the king of nightmares across the multiverse so that is the closest thing we know abouthis potency as far as we know

Voting Pennywise, I'm pretty sure his mindhax is far more potent that Bill's

Yeah, True Pennywise is MFTL+ now. I don't think there's much of anything to suggest that Low 2-C Bill could keep up with that, going by his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back