• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since GP is always going to have the massive AP advantage when putting him against another 2-B, how about him being the weak link in a match? lol. Please don't be a stomp this time.

Grand Priest (Heroes) vs. Doctor Fate (Classic) in his 4th Key.

Daishinkan sama by gokusupremo15-dbnfh3c
Grand Priest

Dr Fate
Dr Fate

In character. win via any means, They fight in the Demon Realm.

GP:

Dr Fate:

Incon:

lol, what about stat reduction, EE, prob manipulation, UI or immortality? I am sure GP has plenty of hax to have an advantage ƒæÇ.

Anyways if this is too unfair I can change it to a 2-B key of Fate.

Omegas03 said:
lol, what about stat reduction, EE, prob manipulation, UI or immortality? I am sure GP has plenty of hax to have an advantage ƒæÇ.
Anyways if this is too unfair I can change it to a 2-B key of Fate.
See that's better. What does Dr.Fate lead with?

See that's better. What does Dr.Fate lead with?

He likely leads with Mind Control/Morality manip

AwkguyDB said:
If that's his go two then Grand Priest Erases
I'm... I'm sorry but, why does he go for Erase?

When has he ever started with erase?

And what exactly does he do to resist mind manip if Fate does decide to start with that?

Grand Priest resisting Fate's mind manipulation is a NLF because he's never resisted 2-A mind manipulation before.

How is Dr Fate Mind hax 2-A? GP resists 4D mindhax btw.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

DBH GP leads with whatever it's better for the situation as far as I am aware.

And when has this ever been a thing or mentioned anywhere that he uses the best for the situation, or knows what is best for the situation?

That's cool and irrelevant. Assuming he just resists without a knowledgeable person on Doctor Fate to say anything is... not a good idea, at least to me. Not to mention his mind stuff derives from his magic last I saw, which would scale to him in 2-A, which is quite obviously above 2-B.

Why is there 3 votes for GP when the reasons are still being debated lol. GP's probability manip is under question in another thread atm.

Doctor fate thinks and GP dies. This is a stomp.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

GP has Info Analysis so can know how strong their opponent is/what abilities do they have plus his hax is based on a snap, He likely knows what's best for the situation in this case.

GP resists a Mindhax that controlled Infinite Zamasu, a living universe/4D mind.

The thing is that, has Fate mindhax affected for example 4D beings or Multiversal+ structures? feats it's what does matter here.

A snap is faster than thinking?

So, Low 2-C mind hax... how is that surprising in front of a 2-A being?

His stuff, as far as I can remember, comes from his magic. His magic is what makes him 2-B and 2-A and what channels his abilities,

Madotsuki24 said:
  • Says that Grand Priest wins because he can mind control
  • Fate has resistance to mind manipulation
  • Claps
Last time I check, Omegas03 never said GP leads with it. He said Fate leads with Mind Control.

Also I'm gonna retract my vote.

I doubt GP has anything to do against someone with 5D haxes, that Joker has Mr mxy powers for god sake.

Just try it.

I don't want to make another stomp, you could do the thread l0l it's your idea after all xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back