• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I like Rusty Spoons!

How has this not happened? I don't know. Now it is.

Ginosaji vs Salad fingers

Salad Fingers likes rusty spoons. But The Ginosaji won't let his spoon turn rusty. He says Rusty Spoons are ugly and stupid and fat and uglier So Salad fingers is gonna try and teach him a lesson about spoons.

Full Arsenal

Both are willing to kill

Winner by Death, Incapacitate, or KO

Both are 9-C

Who wins and why?

Salad Fingers:

The Ginosaji: 6

Inconclusive/Draw:

He has survived and healed from a direct shotgun blast and at one point healed his arm being chopped off. But shouldn't be a stomp. Salad should still be capable of killing

So I'll assume it's not overtime...

I'm pretty sure The Ginosaji takes this via Stamina, Regenerationn, Durability, and intelligence

I don't even know if Salad Fingers can hurt The Ginosaji

Ehh. Maybe the I like trains kid can get something since he can summon trains and survive impacts from them. And is a consistent same character. And trains tend to hit the small building area. But other than that. The other characters aren't necessarily good enough cause they don't show up enough. I like trials kid could likely get scaling from them at least tho.

I'll ask YouTube profiles

The Ginosaji seemingly healed it's throat wound after being stabbed there with a knife right away, though it did spend some time without it's arm. In a Star Wars parody, it was shown to heal from being impaled with a lightsaber right away. This was shown to be a dream, though Jack HAS been dealing with the Ginosaji for quite a while.

I give it to Ginosaji for stamina and combat experience (it's stated to have been around for many years, and has been terrorizing people all that time).

A couple more advantages; the Ginosaji is likely slightly faster, given it is capable of constantly outrunning Jack (though Jack IS kind of fat). Gino also has better reactions, able to time jumping onto a car as well as reacting to this. Gino also has a high resistance to pain (he didn't even flinch when he had his guts blown out with a shotgun, though he did oddly flinch when stabbed in the throat). Salad's best bet here would be to sever the head. That shouldn't be especially difficult, in fact it may be easier for him to decapitate the Ginosaji than it would be for Gino to kill him. However, it should be even easier for Gino to simply cause so much pain to him that he is immobilized. I am aware Salad can also heal, but in most cases, Regenerationn simply undoes damage, it doesn't recharge your stamina or take away the pain, two things Gino has very little to worry about. Salad has pain resistance too, but I doubt it's as good.

Ginosaji FRA.

Salad could potentially incap? It's unlikely sure but still.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I think there have already been 7 votes. GojiBoyForever said he highly doubted Salad could get past Gino's regen. I think that's a vote for Gino.
That's not a vote, he was trying to figure out if it was a stomp or not.

I've decided that Salad Fingers is the greatest accidental success I've ever had on here. Just watched the YT video of the series and wrote a profile/found an image in like ten minutes and people still using it. Astounding.

Also yeah that ain't a vote.

Back