• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I know I'll act like an idiot for this but...

Recently, I've been thinking of doing my own calcs, all by myself. However, I have no clue how such things work. So I need professional help to start off, but once I get used to it, maybe if the calcs are legit, I could allow some requests once in a blue moon, but only if I'm interested in said source material.

The ideas of the Wonderful World (Verse) recently have been Tricky these days, Claudette has proven she can fight Kaiju around 150m max in her verse, & even Felmina Phoenix (Who is Total Perspective Vortex Tier in this way, despite not having a profile.) is God Tier as Fefe as she can burn an entire country, and has the full power of one, depending on translation.

I dunno if I'll get any tools of some kind, but I wonder if you guys can please help me out... I want a fair response as I want to help my favorite verses as well... Honest.

Later. I don't want this to be rejected in a horrible way though.

I'm not a calc person but I don't think this will be rejected in a bad way since you just want to contribute to a verse. I'm sure a calc member or anyone who knows how to would be able to show you the basics or whatever is needed when they have the time but they are very busy.

It's not just Wonderful World I want to contribute to. There are many franchises I made verse pages for but abandoned them despite the fact. Case in point: ARCANA HEART. If you know this verse, the Steam Version of SIX STARS will have Parace L'sia as a legitamite playable character, thus also having bug fixes. I'd love to see it on PS4, but Steam is good for PC gamers as well... The Kickstarter (Hopefully made by EXAMU.) ends extremely soon, and it seems everyone wants to play just because of ol' L'sia...

I'll see what to do about this matter. Thanks, though, LordGriffin.

Check. They can be understandably busy most of the time...

Anyways, Lina, I apologize for that one previous message from earlier. It wasn't meant to target you as a calc request. In fact, I just posted a translation request about the quote that changed the verse completely to see if it's legit. If it is, that's as high as the verse can go with Tiers. I still feel guilty about the misconception. With that said, I can't wait for the Beyblade Blogs; they were a better childhood moment than BAKUGAN for me. Personally am surprised nobody did Medabots yet. Metabee using the Medaforce is always satisfying to me... Even Sumilidon of all things learned the Medaforce where Dr. Aki believed Sumilidon can't.

I'll leave this at that for now, Lina...

You're not acting like an idiot at all. If you want to learn, by all means go ahead, wanting to learn is not something people will make fun of. We can use calc members as they are a very important asset of the site. Unfortunately, I personally cannot help you because my knowledge in calcs is considerably limited.

You can however try and talk to the current calc members, see if anyone of them is willing to help you out. You can also check out other sites like NarutoForums or SpaceBattles. I think they also have good calc members (I know NF does).

Thanks. I merely mentioned the title for fear of being in over my head. Shame I probably won't sign up for those things. That & the calc group, as Lina stated, are currently busy at this time.

If this wiki needs this much help, I'll wait, until someone in that group is open. I know there are some algebraic (I think?) terms, but I just want to focus on speed & KE for now. But first, who to ask? The entire calc group is, as Gene Wilder mentioned: "Extraordinarily Busy". You might have actually watched that film wth that quote, and not realize it. This will be a long process...

I'll ask later, if they're not busy, at least, one, of course. Thanks for the advice, ScarletFirefly. Now I feel like I need to change the title, even though I thought nobody would get the memo within 2400 hours even... >_>

Back