• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hope this is fair, Tsunayoshi vs Kwon

Nah,maybe they're not changing the tier (maybe for the 7-A there is possibility),but some of them will get so much hax,Tsuna included.

Tsuna should hold the AP advantage. Kwon is like 4.4 kilotons and Tsuna is around 12.9 iirc. About two times baseline. He can absorb Kwon's latent flames through verse equalization, and Kwon's durability negation, while nice, will be a bit difficult to land if Tsuna uses ZPB: Revised to amp himself. And First Edition literally seals the deal here. Minus the invulnerability and limited durability negation, it feels a bit stompy in Tsuna's favor.

Man, putting two of my favorite verses against each other like this. Smh. You shouldn't have, risci.

Most of the revisions are for the future arc onward. So Varia arc Tsuna should be fine to use.

Wouldn't it be equalized with the stuff sun-il uses, as he takes energy from the surrounding are to make himself stronger?

Though, any claims of stomp are noped by time stop and BFR into pocket dimensions (not in characterÔäó)

Kwon hasn't been shown to do that thought. At least not to amp herself to any noticeable degree. Her power is literally burning souls in limbo for power. Even with the black flames, it's just an enhancement of her power. There's no real reason why Tsuna can't absorb her black flames as well. Or freeze them.

Yeah. BFR and time stop are not in character for Kwon. So I'm not really taking those into consideration.

Litentric Teon said:
Kwon hasn't been shown to do that thought. At least not to amp herself to any noticeable degree. Her power is literally burning souls in limbo for power. Even with the black flames, it's just an enhancement of her power. There's no real reason why Tsuna can't absorb her black flames as well. Or freeze them.
Yeah. BFR and time stop are not in character for Kwon. So I'm not really taking those into consideration.
I mean if it can be eqzalized with the flames or if it would be with other stuff.

Plus... absorbing her flames wouldn't do much to her. She is constatntly creating them and gain AP just by doing that, the actual flames aren't really used for anything.

Kwon doesn't gain AP by just fighting and using her flames. That's never been shown to my knowledge. The black flames is literally a technique designed for statistics amplification, as is the blue accelerator flame. Unless you're trying to say that she burns more souls as she fights, but that's never been shown either. I don't think spiritualization gets stronger over time, though I might be wrong on that. Though Kwon hasn't used such yet, and we're unsure of how long she can hold on when performing it.

The two energies here are equalized as per SBA.

If you're arguing then it's not a stomp, then I can see that. But Tsuna should still take it with First edition and better statistics amplification in general. His AP advantage is about 3x, that's pretty significant.

Hwan litiraly states so. Plus, at this point she can also burn her own soul, which is why it can't be used for too long.

Pretty sure the black flames are made to burn through barriers, which is why her mother was puzzled by her zsing it in battle.

But wouldn't Szn-il's power fit it better, she does have acces to that too now after all.

I am not saying she wins, I just like to be the debil's adbovate.

Hwan states that? Do you know what chapter this statement is on?

Yeah, burning her own soul is what causes the black flames to be used. But yeah, they burn through barriers, but are also noted to increase the user's strength several times over.

Ah, gotcha. Devil's advocate. That's fair. I guess it might not be as unfair as it originally seemed to me.

SpitirFlame
Hwan, as you can see, also says the normal one uses that. Plus, once it leaves the body it isn't really useful in the battle anyways.

That doesn't mean she has continuous statistics amplification. That only means that she has to burn spirits to use it. Burning it more can imply more strength, but there's no evidence that she's actively burning more.

The chapters where she fought the church of masks says that she burns souls in limbo as the source of her powers. I find this source more reliable as it comes from the narrator themselves.

She continuously needs to activate it (sometimes she needs to clap her hands, mostly to cover her body), but its not permanetnly on after sh euses it (She can engulf parts, or all, of her body with flames, but she was shown turning it on and off, which means that she can "re-cast" it even if absorbed).

Oh! I almost forgot the multiplier, we actualy accept those now, so I guess that's a thing

Continuously needing to activate it doesn't equal statistics amplification. It's simply the requirement for her ability.

Yep! So she should get the multiplier. Might even out the AP a bit if she goes for the black flames.

The thing about ZPB: revised is that the boost Tsuna gets from it is exponential.

He could be losing by a good amount, absorb a small amount of flame (small enough for his opponent to not lose any power as a result), then suddenly be winning.

YungManzi said:
The thing about ZPB: revised is that the boost Tsuna gets from it is exponential.
He could be losing by a good amount, absorb a small amount of flame (small enough for his opponent to not lose any power as a result), then suddenly be winning.
If kwon hands a lit she'll likely use the drill technique, that just stops bloodflow through pressure points, so I'll doubt he'll get in such position.

Its more if she can get to use it, which is honestly unlikely.

@YungMazi

Actually, the boost he gets is by 1.7 times. This was confirmed in the Malone base arc from Spanner's calculations of the technique. Though the increase has been unquantifiable since then.

Luckily, this verse of Kwon can also fly, so we have two flying brawlers that lack long ranged attacks.

Kwon does have superior skill by a somewhat decent margin, but with her constant aura of flames, to Tsuna it's like she's begging to have her energy absorbed with her practically flaunting it about.

Back