• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Will probably end in the exactly same way every battle i have done.

Holy Right is restricted for attack and defense, but can be used to teleport.

Fiamma has Index Controller and WW3 Gabriel, Astro in Hand is restricted.

Tsuna is High 6C, XX-Burner is restricted.

Fight takes place in Italy and can't go outside of it, speed equal, if Fiamma is killed the fight ends, Gabriel being alive or not.

Tsunayoshi Sawada and Tsunayoshi Sawada (Post Future Arc)

Fiamma of the Right and Gabriel (To Aru)

Fiamma teleports to the other end of the world and then Gabriel spanks

You've really got a penchant for odd stomp matches

Didn't you read th OP Acceleratr? The battle can't go outside Italy, and Astro in Hand is restricted.

Yes, Tsuna was going to destroy Daemon Spade's soul after they discovered his without destroying it he would still be alive.

Tsuna resist power null with like several layers of resistance. So I can't imagine Gabriel nulling it, unless the null is higher dimensional or something.

A lot of people have power null. Rain, Storm, and Sky all have power nulling attributes. Which is why the whole cast resists it on such a level.

• edit there's tabs
Making this Gabriel v Tsuna would be a better match. Gabs supernatural sense/precog negation isn't a null, the mechanic is information manip that causes them to not function properly.

YungManzi said:
A lot of people have power null. Rain, Storm, and Sky all have power nulling attributes. Which is why the whole cast resists it on such a level.
But none of them null precog.

Yeah, should i put a time limit in the battle or restrict more the battlefield?

Tsuna has 2 profiles, i think i should update the OP to give all the links that will be used here.

Ability Power null resistance is general.

Unless there's a special mechnic that bypasses Tsuna resistance, like power nulling via time reversal or plot manipulation.

Otherwise he resists.

Also, Tsuna's sensed people on the scale of an island while in base form. Which means that's his weak sauce Hyper Intuition. (Remember when he sensed Mukuro's arrival on Simon island?). Unless fiamma can run away for days without sleep, he's going to get caught eventually.

Even if he can't sense him, Tsuna probably could just guess where he is and find him, because Hyper Intuition has done similar things to that anyway.

Like Click said, Gabriel nulls using Information Hax, not energy based power null like the ones in KHR.

Yeah, i remember that scene (and Yamamoto being badass, because he is the best), how far is Simon Island from Vindice Prison?

The mechanic of the nulling is information manip due to being a messenger angel, he's senses are more obscured than negated tbh per text.

Fiamma teleport doesn't waste his own energy so he can go on indefinitely. Also Fiamma could also just sit in St George's Sanctuary. There's also Gabs Low Godly.

So what exactly does it do? Because I'm reading ot and it seems like negation of one's supernatural senses.

Which Tsuna has resistance to anyway, via resisting illusions.

Info manip. This some text describing it.

"Gabriel is a messenger angel. She must be good at manipulating information. She must be obscuring our sixth senses of premonition and intuition. It seems like we can only rely on our five normal senses for this fight..."

True Gabriel as in WW3 Gabs' soul or the one Mathers summoned? Actually, aren't all of them the same being? Or should Gabs have type 9 immortality because his true form is in heaven or something like that?

And yeah, this can probably be equalized to KHR illusions, but did his intuition works in Daemon's illusions?

The one Gabs null? It is information from the battle that one receives from precog/supernatural senses.

No. I mean what does "Information" mean within the context of the To Aru verse.

It obviously is something different from its real world traditional meaning.

@Drag All have the same essence, Gab is just being summoned at a certain percentage, like saints, of its full power/telesma, besides with Mathers which seemed to be the complete archangel.

@YungManzi info manip, it's a power on the wiki, just saying the info their supernatural senses receive are altered basically but I'll say Tsuna resists for arguments sake. All things considered I'll prob vote incon.

Well, if they are the same being, there is no reason to his essence/soul in WW3 version be as strong as his true form, since his WW3 version doesn't has as much telesma as his ture form.

I just don't understand this power. "The information their supernatural sense receive is altered" How is that any different from illusions?

The Information Manipulation page doesn't go into it too much and is way too vague for me to determine if this ability is different enough for it to not be covered by Tsuna having both resistance to power null and resistance to his senses (Including supernatural ones) being manipulated.

Yeah, it can be said to be perception manipulation, just not of the standard 5 senses. But again, did Vongola Intuition work in Daemon?

No. But he see's through base illusions of Genkishi and some other illusionists iirc.

Hell, Squalo could see through Chrome's best illusions iirc, and his HI shouldn't be anywhere near Tsuna's.

@Drag The Telesma used in the WW3 summoning is just the residual from angel fall which is what's keeping its essence on earth. WW3 is not as strong as it's true form and can't support the full capacity of the angel, so when it tries to reach 100% power the body detonated if you recall. Think of Idol Theory.

@Yung It doesn't create illusions, it just disrupts the senses and makes the information they receive not trustworthy when dealing with Gabriel and it's attack's. But like I said I'll agree with Tsuna resisting this.

Yeah i remember, so, does it means Tsuna can destroy his soul given the chance?

Chrome illusions aren't as powerful as Mukuro's and Daemon's, actually, since she couldn't ignore any resistance Squalo might have, there is no reason to say her illusions are any better than Torikabuto's.

Yea pretty much.

@XDrag Nope. Just it's telesma body. True Gabriel is prob at least 5-B based on the hypothesized output stated in OT22.

Her illusions don't have to be as good as Mukuro or Daemon's, they just have to be able to trick people with supernatural senses. Which they can.

StrongClick said:
Yea pretty much.

@XDrag Nope. Just it's telesma body. True Gabriel is prob at least 5-B based on the hypothesized output stated in OT22.
His profile says he is 6B in true form.

She can't trick Varia Quality, any reason she can do the same as Torikabuto and trick Vongola Intuition? And Genkishi Illusions also doesn't trick all the 5/6 senses, Yamamoto could feel the weight of his sword and Hibari used Cloud Flame Radar, which means Tsuna seeing through his illusions means nothing to stop Gabriel.

Back