• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have no idea what i just read, but even is this?

What is so bad about suggsverse? Just curious.

I only heard it has characters which are "above omnipotent" and can beat all fictional characters cause the author said so

That doesn't answer my question to the extent that i asked for

just...read her powers

Reactions: Sus

just...read her powers
this too should

Xeranthemum is at a level beyond the necessity and essentiality of Cataphysics, as well as any category > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnipotence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniscience], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnipresence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnilock], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnificence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnifarious], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnicompetence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniarch], and > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniverses]. She exists before ∀[Sparainsurmountable-potentiality] and ∀[Sparainsurmountable-actuality]. She is free from all hierarchies, modes and attributes of Heir to the Stars (and the author). On this stage, she is beyond a ∀ultimate tirastranscending ∀ultimate ∀unwritten unterbefore ∀unwritten ∀unsolvable within ∀unsolvable ∀unscripted ∀unknowable ∀unequivocal ∀unconsentaneous prime equation of her own meaning.

Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction of (and from) every Story / Plot / Verse / Author.

💀💀💀

just...read her powers
i was about to say that she looks like a suggsverse character until i saw the wiki name

She is stated to surpass fan fiction...

I can just write in a guy with a "the fair fight barrier" which nerfs xeranthemum to human level and she/he/whatever gets their ass handed to them. And the author wouldn't be able to do shiz

Yeah i just saw it. It may exceed the tier 0s of our wiki... But still at this point i don't care enough to read it.
Suggslogic... He literally uses terms with the prefix "suggs" in random terms... This is a grown ass man...

Bruh what is this, sonichu?

Yeah i just saw it. It may exceed the tier 0s of our wiki... But still at this point i don't care enough to read it.
Suggslogic... He literally uses terms with the prefix "suggs" in random terms... This is a grown ass man...

Bruh what is this, sonichu?
pretty sure they do exceed the current tier 0s as their sole purpose of existence was to do so

two birds with a rock, he surpassed them AND became a living meme, legend

pretty sure they do exceed the current tier 0s as their sole purpose of existence was to do so

two birds with a rock, he surpassed them AND became a living meme, legend
What's the point of surpassing someone when you end up being an outlier, not to mention you used the fiction of other authors and a site's standards to base your character's power on it.
It's basically like saying "my character is stronger than vsbattles wiki" but with extra steps.

Other authors like Lovecraft, the makers of Twin Peaks, the author of Umineko, the guys who made Elder Scrolls and more... They all worked out their stories hard and well. Yes they should have been inspired by Lovecraft, but they didn't copy him.

Lovecraft worked on his world for ages and wouldn've done even more and greater writing were he to live longer. Twin peaks takes to the dream world and makes a story with a dream-like cosmology, one that is hard to even begin comperhending. This goes on. And this guy comes in and begins doing everything for power levels.

Bruh.

Also when was suggsverse made?

What's the point of surpassing someone when you end up being an outlier, not to mention you used the fiction of other authors and a site's standards to base your character's power on it.
It's basically like saying "my character is stronger than vsbattles wiki" but with extra steps.

Other authors like Lovecraft, the makers of Twin Peaks, the author of Umineko, the guys who made Elder Scrolls and more... They all worked out their stories hard and well. Yes they should have been inspired by Lovecraft, but they didn't copy him.

Lovecraft worked on his world for ages and wouldn've done even more and greater writing were he to live longer. Twin peaks takes to the dream world and makes a story with a dream-like cosmology, one that is hard to even begin comperhending. This goes on. And this guy comes in and begins doing everything for power levels.

Bruh.

Also when was suggsverse made?
true, i was joking btw sugg needs some mental help

idk, but not too long, at max 10 years or sum

She is stated to surpass fan fiction...

I can just write in a guy with a "the fair fight barrier" which nerfs xeranthemum to human level and she/he/whatever gets their ass handed to them. And the author wouldn't be able to do shiz
Actually, it wont work, fan fiction of suggsverse is put in the lowest layer of suggsverse hierarchy, yes, Suggs is a genius to predict it

My official verse has it god tier at 5-B, and most of top tiers are tier 8 with few tier 7/6 due enviromental feats, but the verse is not published, its a personal verse

My official verse has it god tier at 5-B, and most of top tiers are tier 8 with few tier 7/6 due enviromental feats, but the verse is not published, its a personal verse
Mine, the fanfic stories i write have god tiers at around 4-A to low 2-C/2-C rn though if i continue writing it then it should get 2-A to low 1-C.

Oh ho, nice, is it about fights?

Also, what are yall verses about?
It's... weird to say the least. It's main cast hails from a future biomechanical species, who are the descendants of humanity, where a good majority of the universe is on the brink of collapse, and they won the war against cosmic gods and races long ago, but at the cost of the Universe now dying. And so, they travel throughout the time and the multiverse in order to find a new home, but they meet and encounter insane shit along the way. Very convoluted I know.

They're typically High 6-A regularly but are 5-A when in their "Battle form".

It's... weird to say the least. It's main cast hails from a future biomechanical species, who are the descendants of humanity, where a good majority of the universe is on the brink of collapse, and they won the war against cosmic gods and races long ago, but at the cost of the Universe now dying. And so, they travel throughout the time and the multiverse in order to find a new home, but they meet and encounter insane shit along the way. Very convoluted I know.
O, thats a pretty interesting plot, I liked it

My verse is 1-A at least with some higher god tiers, though that's because I placed it in the world of The Cthulhu Mythos with a twist.
Basically the plot is a spin on most Lovecraft stories, where instead of mankind dying or going mad from the presence of Eldritch Gods they instead embrace them into their culture and through magic and science are able to produce transcendent humans known as Hunters. It sounds absurd but that's on purpose, I figured if I'm going this far I might as well embrace the absurd and quirky

Well, my personal verse was kinda based of the style of wandering witch, the main character travel across the countries etc to know their cultures, and the adventures places in these countries, and eventually, the character leave the country to find other one, i also envolved some legends behind the truth of the world and its nature, just the fact that im writting it to myself already makes me happy, it is the best thing that i have currently, i could die with it and my life would have a purpose, at least to me

the verses i make are fanfics of clash royale and brawl stars...now the main question how did we get here...
well i got the chance to write stuff like this...
anyways out of general planning, aka verses inside my head that i am planning to write at one point, i might have some high 1-A to tier 0 cosmologies

My verse is 1-A at least with some higher god tiers, though that's because I placed it in the world of The Cthulhu Mythos with a twist.
Basically the plot is a spin on most Lovecraft stories, where instead of mankind dying or going mad from the presence of Eldritch Gods they instead embrace them into their culture and through magic and science are able to produce transcendent humans known as Hunters. It sounds absurd but that's on purpose, I figured if I'm going this far I might as well embrace the absurd and quirky
Can you tell me more about your verse in detail? History, lore, culture wise? It just sounds very intriguing to me

Alright bear with me because I'm still adding things to my idea but the basic gist of the lore is that back in 1918, at the end of World War 1, the Crawling Chaos Nyarlathotep made it's presence known to all of humanity and introduced them to the existence of it and the rest of the Outer Gods for unknown reasons at the time. In a twist from most Lovecraft stories however, humanity in itself decides to embrace them into their society and creates a new society that strictly only worships them.
Now in this universe, there exists other forms of races and gods and the like that have existed on earth since mankind started to worship them, and Nyarlathotep believes that only IT should have dominion over mankind and creation so he starts a project known as the "Hunter Initiation" which can take humans and put them on a level similar to their master known as Hunters. These Hunters are then used by Nyarlathotep to either enslave or destroy these other races in an attempt to ensure total control without opposition.
There's more to it but that's the history as of this point, if it sounds chaotic to you then it should because as I said earlier, I figured I might as well embrace the absurd and chaotic if I'm making my tale that strong ya know?

My verse cannot be rated as "made by powerscaler" :cool:
Well, my personal verse was kinda based of the style of wandering witch, the main character travel across the countries etc to know their cultures, and the adventures places in these countries, and eventually, the character leave the country to find other one, i also envolved some legends behind the truth of the world and its nature, just the fact that im writting it to myself already makes me happy, it is the best thing that i have currently, i could die with it and my life would have a purpose, at least to me

Back