• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have no idea what i just read, but even is this?

''Udea Imera: “I am helping you process this information. This is how I perceive everything in existence. As a transcendental being to everything. All of existence is “a book” to my consciousness. I perceive all of creation simultaneously. Of course, I am also actively filtering out a lot of information. I hate being Omniscient! It is so boring being able to know everything! Anyways! Let us start with the domain you are in now. The domain that is my home that transcends everything. You cannot reach this domain no matter how many Aleph’s, Mahlo Cardinals, inaccessible cardinalities, or any cardinals, you stack regardless of how uncountably infinite, ever growingly infinite, or truly infinite the stacks are. This is a completely unreachable domain to all, and everything. It is transcendental to the plot, narrative, story, existence, non-existence, duality, transduality, everything and all things. It is true transcendence. Perhaps this method of explaining may be easier for you to understand the sheer size of existence. The layers below are set up similarly to your multiverse. There is an uncountably infinite number of layers of dimensional, and non-dimensional axis of movements. I do mean non-dimensional in a sense of complete transcendence over the concept of higher spatial and temporal dimensions and higher axis of movements. Anyways, they have their own set of worlds. Some of them are infinite, and some of them finte. They are not made up of any concept of higher dimensions. They are not made up of any concept in mathematics. They are not made up of any concepts in physics. They truly transcend all of science that life in the dimensional worlds have created. Below those are the layers of Duality, and non-duality. Layers that have complete transcendence to the idea of Wuji, and Taiji. My home is Mahlo Cardinal of layers of complete transcendence over all dual systems. Each layer cannot be accessed by any number of uncountably infinite, ever growingly infinite, or truly infinite stacks of Alephs, or cardinalities once passed the basic worlds made of non-dimensionality. The absolute lowest level of the non-dimensional planes are the basic worlds of non-dimensionality; they exist just after the complete transcendence of all the uncountable infinities of higher dimensions and their axis of movements. From here, you can visibly see all the different types of dimensional worlds. For example, we have a world of M-theory with 11 dimensions. We have another world here made of infinite dimensions of the Hilbert Space. Then we have yet another world that is not made up of dimensionality at all, but it is not transcendental or inferior to the concept of higher dimensions. It is equal, but it is a world of pure nothingness. Then we have another world made of abstract concepts only. Another world made of pure information, then another world made of only data. Then we have a Mathematical multiverse worlds. A multiverse where every moment in time creates a multiverse of infinite possibilities. We have multiverses that exist inside of multiverses that exist inside more multiverses. There are also worlds that take all the concepts that I have said, and fuses them together. There are all sorts of worlds, and I have only mentioned a few for you. I suppose you could say this is the fullest extent of the idea of infinite possibilities. However, on very rare occasions they do interact in a number of ways such as''

854876823641260082.png

really far into tier 0
which mentally sick kid wrote this level of horseshit anyway.

idk if this is considered necro but

this is only like 1 hierarchy above tier 0 baseline

Back