• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I got blocked by a moderator on a wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
https://dareflix.wikia.com

I had no idea the wiki existed, then the spammy troll (you already know who he is) decided to simply type "m" on my profile for no reason, and then I replied "what" and then the founder decided to BLOCK me for VANDALISM! The troll is guilty, not me. (And then the spammy troll said something NSFW, like he usually does.)

Please, tell the founder to unblock me. (Even though I won't be on that wiki)

The founder of that wiki: https://dareflix.wikia.com/wiki/User:president_Wilso

Code:
#UNBLOCKMAXFORWARD

The wiki only has one page (and its the home page) you shouldn't even give a second thought to this Wiki

He thinks they are Socks that spam their Alternate Accounts, but seriously that dude takes standards more serious than Antvasima.

Code:
#MAXFORWARD DID NOTHING WRONG.

Uselessnoob245 said:
I think it was a personal Wiki.
It probably was, what was Max even doing on it anyway?

A Mckmal Troll spammed Max's, Reppuzan's, Crabwhale's, Kukui4Life's and T H O T S L A Y E R's Message Wall, then the Founder blocked ALL of them for vandalizing the Wiki with them having 0 edits.

The worse thing about a Mckmal Troll is they make another Sock and spam the User from another Wiki where their IP Address isn't blocked and FANDOM never blocks their IPs.

FANDOM doesn't IP Block, they will always make a new account and spam a User's Message Wall from another Wiki where their IP Address isn't blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back