• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Get Stronger the More I Eat Possible layer CRT

Pedonar

Username Only
Possible 1 Layer for Absorption, Poison, and Paralysis or Status Effect Inducement

For now, it is already in the profile. I just created the profile and forgot about the layer evaluation thread.

Firstly, the main ability of the MC is power absorption by eating any living form. The reasons for layering are:

1. Absorption: He was able to resist a reincarnated slime which has the same ability as him and consumed the slime instead. then another character named Manticore, who is an old prototype of the MC that was created by the goddess, was able to absorb the MC power..... By the end of the fight, the MC absorbed the Manticore and gained all of his power, so this should be considered 1 layer of absorption.
  2. Paralysis: He was able to paralyze wolves who have resistance to any debuff.
  3. Poison: Similar to the Manticore scenario, because his power was absorbed, he gained poison resistance. Despite this, the MC was able to affect him using poison that the Manticore couldn't use. The reason why he got affected is that the poison does not exist in the isekai world, and for some reason, only the MC can use both powers that he got from his world and the isekai world. I'm not sure if this is considered layered or not.

Last edited:
Back