• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordWhis said:
What's with the Madoka vs Archie Sonic character vs Lavos obsession ? Are these the only 3 good characters in 2A ?
I think it's because the AP differences with everyone else in that tier is kinda.....well.....trippy. Plus the distribution of hax kinda complicates things.

Also, I brought up the Sonic's 2-A are infinitely above baseline and no one argued against.

Multiverse level+ (The Chaos Emeralds are physical manifestations of the Chaos Force, which binds all planes of existence and exists outside the space-time of infinite universes. Can create a "Super Genesis Wave", which can rewrite all of existence within the Archie Sonic-verse. Empowered Super Sonic to perform his feats, such as defeating Solaris and the Egg-Wily Machine X. Granted the Ancient Walkers their power. An innumerable amount of Chaos Emeralds (enough to create an ocea, as well as scatter across the surface of a planet) were sealed into the Zone of Silence and fused into seven greater Chaos Emeralds, when the power equivalent to only fourtee was enough to threaten infinite realities.

The conceptual manipulation destroyed the PreciousStone, which contain an infinite amount of dream worlds, along with the infinite multiverse containing infinite timelines.

82925AF1-B0D2-48C4-A2BD-40B806886D89

She is talking about Sonic's multiverse.

AF492916-FBF3-4C7D-BAFB-B4695DA7FD5F

Zone Cops police the Multiverse

316CCD98-A7FB-4697-A69C-2DEE4382DB26

Sonic ran to quite a number of them off screen as a kid

E8A31305-B8B7-4B57-8E2F-93FD31245578

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Nothing in those image s says anything about "Infinite Multiverse".
^^^

There is a huge difference between "Infinite Universe" and "Infinite Multiverse", those images only indicating the former.

? "Infinite Universe"? Are you saying gazillions-plus Sonic's inhabit the same universe?

No. As I was saying, Infinite Universe is you know, an Infinite numbers of Universe.

The thing is, you claims Sonic to be Infinite above baseline 2-A, but I don't see anything indicating that. The the easiest requirement is to have an Infinite number of Multiverse.

A jar of sugar filled with an Infinite amount of sugar = A Multiverse (Baseline 2-A).

The same jar of sugar but now there are Infinite number of them = Infinite Multiverse (Infinite above baseline 2-A).

Awesome, then there is a possible infinite amount of Precioustones across the multiverse.

As there are a possible infinite amount of Zone of Silence's,

"The Zone is more akin to a force of nature than a dimension of finite proportions, as it would expand to merge with all energy and physical matter around it and on other planes unless stabilized or kept at bay with a constant feed of positive energy. This unstable nature was tempered when the zone was fused with the Void."

as the Zone is mentioned again in Anti-Mobius, another universe in the infinite multiverse.

Unless the Maginaryworld is special, and inhabits the multiverse or there is possibly an infinite amount of them, across the multiverse.

From that Maginaryworld page in Sonic wikia:

It is a dream world created from the dreams of people in other dimensions through the power of the Precioustone, and contains parts of everyone's dreams.

That bolded part is just like the sugar in my Jar of Sugar analogy. Maginaryworld being the container and Precioustone being what inside of it. It's just a single Multiverse.

Then again, Game Maginaryworld world doesn't seem to be 2-A in size, so It's not even a full twice 2-A Multiverse. Instead one of them being a 2-B Multiverse.

Game Maginaryworld doesn't exist within in an infinite multiverse Like Archie's and nor does Game Maginaryworld have the statement of supporting extra-dimensional worlds. Or the additional content of how Archie Sonic handles infinite power.

> That bolded part is just like the sugar in my Jar of Sugar analogy. Maginaryworld being the container and Precioustone being what inside of it. It's just a single Multiverse.

So? It's a single infinite multiverse within a infinite multiverse.

1. So Game Maginaryworld is 2-B and Archie Maginaryworld is 2-A. Clear enough.

2. No. The Precioustones ARE the ones that created people dream worlds which filled the container I dubbed as Maginaryworld. It's just a single Multiverse.

The Maginaryworld is a single infinite multiverse, yes.

Sonic's Multiverse outside of the Maginaryworld, infinite.

Super Sonic destroyed both.

ElixirBlue said:
The Maginaryworld is a single multiverse, yes.
Sonic's Multiverse outside of the Maginaryworld, another Multiverse.

Super Sonic destroyed both.
Fixed that for you.

And that is just two Multiverse he destroyed.

Sorry, I was in a job interview for the past few days... I think I got it!!!

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Redundant.
Sonic tied with Jak who lost to Madoka.

I know It's ABC logic, this applies in this case.
Except, Enerjak wasn't really argued for.

ABC logic would apply if there were better arguments to be had for both sides.

Fixed that for you.

And that is just two Multiverse he destroyed.

With the power to destroy Megaman's infinite multiverse at the same time, as Super Sonic scales to the Super Genesis Wave.

Also, each singular Chaos Emerald was described to hold infinite power.

(Sigh)

Keeps hearing this "Infinite Infinite Multiverse" BS is not good for my health.

Oh yeah, Madoka beats True Enerjak who incon Ultra Sonic (who also alrady lost to Madoka). Super Sonic is a piece of cake.

what was previously a match in Madoka's favor the first time around......is pretty much a stomp now, as Madoka's primary 4D hax is passive now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back