• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the deciding factor of the previous match anyway? I'm looking for it in the last thread and I'm unclear.

Oh, I have that thread up. I'm just trying to understand the deciding factor but it's lost in all the text.

This turnout even of Super Sonic = True Enerjak (from what I heard), Goddess Madoka > Ultra Sonic (who is far superior to Super Sonic), True Enerjak > Goddess Madoka makes me scratch my head. Although Sonic has gotten massive upgrades and ability additions/resistances so I felt like I should give it another go.

No, True Enerjak>>>>>Beings as powerful If not far stronger than Super or Ultra Sonic Post-Great Harmony.

how many super sonic multiverse scale they told me that they had the same ap their versions of pre and post genesis is for a versus against mobius/anti monitor that now has a scale well above the baseline (mobius scales to the World forger that created the hypertime that contains infinatas versions of the orrery world that are at least infinite versions of 52-53 universes until more since the hypertime existed in the before the crisis in infinite lands since it has existed almost as much as the creation).

and enerjak won against madoka I think it was by mind hax

I was told after Great Harmony, Pre-Genesis Super Sonic has the one of (if not the) strongest non infinite 2-A AP on the wiki. Well, either Super or more likely, Ultra.

Well, actually, we should hold off on this thread for now. I heard Makoka's profile is going to go through some revisions soon.

Sonic and Madoka's profiles are both going through some soon to be revisions that will make this thread more interesting.

I do agree that it is a bit outdated but what's a few more weeks/days amirite!

I hope someone will come back to this thread and start the conversation up again once the revisions are completed.

Madoka's profile is about to get the confirmed revisions. Idk about Sonic yet. I'm pretty sure the result may turn out the same unless something has been debunked recently involving the previous version of the matchup.

She used to have Mid-Godly, but got removed since it was totally worthless for an abstract like her.

Also, What makes you think Sonic can win this time?

No, Madoka can't Regenerationn from conceptual erasure despite being able to exists within a Nonexistence Multiversal.

Although, I do say she is missing quite a lot of resistances.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Because UKG is a nonexistent being, she isn't a concept like Madoka.
Again, What makes you think Sonic win this time?
I think it was involving the win-con he had in the previous version of this thread.

What's with the Madoka vs Archie Sonic character vs Lavos obsession ? Are these the only 3 good characters in 2A ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back