• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don't understand this aspect of Reality-Fiction Transcendence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, just leave the thread at this point. They won't accept any possible answers bar the one they want.
And I assume we have at least room temperature IQ since we are arguing against this, so they aren't gonna get what they want, and if they try to make a thread to change it, not a soul will let them pass it.
True, if he says 3D is not accessible to 2D, I have no comments tbh. So ya I will leave it as it is.

This thread should be close, people already answered the question, further arguments will just turn this into a psuedo-CRT, and you guys kinda went off-track from the original question already

And to OP, if there is enough context for R>F transcendences, then said being in question get tier via state of being, that all and Ultima already explained it, if you have problem with how it currently being handled by the wiki, you could make a CRT

The purpose of this thread is to have a conversation about what I'm talking about in the OP. It's a question thread, so we can still go a bit off topic, and it all remains fair. (as dimensions also have to deal with how our tier system works, so its' not off topic in my opinion). I don't want to make a CRT thread, because I'm still formulating my arguments and want to see what other people have to say of think.

If you disagree with or don't want to comment, then simply don't comment. There is no need for name calling, or to try to rush this thread that's not hurting anyone or would change anything.

The questions have been thoroughly answered. Is this thread still relevant, or should I get the staff to close it? You already have a CRT open, anyway. I will request a lock if nobody replies for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back