• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I dont know who to blame for this (Austin Richards vs Betty)

Did I miss something that stops Betty from just cleaving his soul in twane

The fact that she'd have to do that to a shitton of clones all at once to kill him

Austin also resists soul hax but Betty's is above baseline iirc

Well

... This is the version with divide isn't it

Funny how The Auditor is kind of like Betty, in that he's OP because of absurd amp/abilities rather than actual hax.

So what counter does Betty have to 500 clones + Summonings + Absorption = Absolutely-*******-absurd amp?

Hl3 or bust said:
No it isn't
Well I was wondering since you know the profile isn't divided into keys and I remember you getting that at some point but maybe I mixed up Low 7-B with High 6-A

Absorption only goes to corpses, either way, and Betty isn't really dead enough for that

I'd think her main strat would be oneshotting everything via being >>>>>>60 tons and waiting until she gets to enough degree that she could wipe all the clones out with a few strokes

Absorption goes to corpses or fodder summons, yes. What I mean is that, if there are 500 Auditors, he can just summon a metric fuckton of people and mass absorb. That and selective intangibility kinda ***** over Betty, since The Auditor's amp is already pretty insane, and this literally times it by 500.

His soul isn't intangible though, so she should be able to hammer that down.

OOC since HL3 doesn't want to have rocks fall

hmm

Seems a bit lopsided no matter how it's split up. Either 499 auditors summon stuff and load one Auditor with the ability to turn Betty to past or she just rampages through them wantonly

That isnt even counting From Hell, which boosts his power based on how many people there are around him

Austun can also make way, way more than 500 bodies, although their raw power starts tp drop eventually

That would just turn up the same result, but this time to Tier 7 scale

Sooo, if Betty can technically have a chance at winning... Not a stomp?

ThePixelKirby said:
Sooo, if Betty can technically have a chance at winning... Not a stomp?
If is a very key term.

Which isn't here, I don't think

Yea, honestly, Betty seems like she gets stomped. 500 Auditors kinda do her job better than she does.

Yeah at worst that would take some clones and leaves Betty open to being sniped with a minigun

Yes, The Auditor has done that

Hl3 or bust said:
Yeah at worst that would take some clones and leaves Betty open to being sniped with a minigun
Yes, The Auditor has done that
Do his clones all have their own Halo?

Do his clones all have their own Halo?

yes. the only difference between him and them is a difference in AP when there's a huge amount of them

@Overlord true but that's 1 clone vs all of the rest because they know what's up

Not to mention, our Auditboi can simply summon more, and wipe out all his clones via absorption.

@Hl3

Rhabdophobia is AoE, so way more than one clone would get hit every time she uses it

@Kirby

I don't think the Auditor would be able to absorb clones of himself

So

Betty gets shot at a lot becuase she won't instantly start with Rhab because she has no reason to believe that it will work against someone themselves

Said shots don't do much, and the summon spam begins

it's basically a matter of how long it takes for her to try to use Rhab when nothing would obviously get affected by it

Hl3 or bust said:
So
Betty gets shot at a lot becuase she won't instantly start with Rhab because she has no reason to believe that it will work against someone themselves

Said shots don't do much, and the summon spam begins

it's basically a matter of how long it takes for her to try to use Rhab when nothing would obviously get affected by it
Yea. By the time he actually uses it, The Auditor himself would of already amped to absurd levels (since he spams it). So, if Betty takes all the clones, he justs starts mass AoEing/summoning his own.

I'm voting Fake Auditor.

Well, Austin likes to use his fire manipulation a lot too

and you could say the same for Gaster's weapons and Austin looks like a monster too, so she would likely use it once she starts getting overwhealmed

Overlord775 said:
Well, Austin likes to use his fire manipulation a lot too
and you could say the same for Gaster's weapons and Austin looks like a monster too, so she would likely use it once she starts getting overwhealmed
This is true, but by that point, it'll be too late. Betty's Auditclones will all get obliterated, and Audiboi will just make more and amp further.

But the main Auditor would of already amped quite high by then.

the clones have Mid-High regen and Austin doesn't have a way to bypass it

so they can't be killed by him

so they can just summon spam their stats up

Overlord775 said:
the clones have Mid-High regen and Austin doesn't have a way to bypass it
so they can't be killed by him

so they can just summon spam their stats up
And Betty is left to do what? The Auditor still has 500 clones of his own, plus he's already amped up.

Overlord775 said:
Betty can kill the clones thanks to her soul hax
Her soulhax usually requires her to actually hit the target in the first place, which is hard against a ton of noncorps.

except, considering how souls work in undertale

his only being made of fire makes his soul actually more vulnerable to her soul hax as there's nothing blocking the attacks from reaching it

This helps Betty how exactly?

Afaik she can only soul hax one at a time, the clones will start summon apamming once they see how much stronger Betty is and said clones will continue to appear wherever Betty isnt lookimg, making actually countering this basically impossible

Yeaa...

Being able to soulhax one soul at a time isn't very helpful here. The only time she ever managed to do multiple at a time was when she spread the goo across the school, but that obviously isn't happening here.

Auditboi just amps insanely high and smacks her.

Auditboi doesn't use summon spam and absorb a lot in-character tho, like. he didn't even use it when we fought against Thanos with the IG or someone even stronger than him

also that's not how UT soul hax works, all her attacks can destroy souls and IIRC she has AoE attacks

also Austin's resistance shouldn't be a thing since servants don't resist Dante's flames

Also Also each clone should logically hold a piece of his soul, so if she destroys enought clones she would kill him

If Austinauditboi doesn't spam summon/absorb...

@Hl3 I'm disappointed in you heavily.

As for her soulhax, I'm going by what I saw in the series. Not all of her attacks visibly hit the soul. Mostly her finishing moves do, really.

Back