• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I dont know who to blame for this (Austin Richards vs Betty)

Overlord775 said:
Also Also each clone should logically hold a piece of his soul, so if she destroys enought clones she would kill him
Also also also we've gone over this and it most likely isntt the case

@Hl3

Except he didn't use it in the RP when faced with overwhealming AP gap of the childrens of Thanos, Thanos and No One

also we went over that soul haxing only one body isn't enought, but not about soul hax being completly moot.

@Kirby

Why doesn't Betty had city level range for her attacks ?

she would need that to destroy a city in one blow

You do realize that me forgetting i could do that is a thing right?

Yeah, soul haxing one body at a time does literalky nothing. Your point?

That just means it's CIS of the character to not spam it

also, each body SHOULD have some sort of connection to Austin's soul, so soul haxing them should have an affect, if only minor

ok no. I'm saying right now that me not summon spamming was 1: due to me forgetting that i could and 2: because it wouldn't help against guys taht are ****** High 6-B

i mean, whatever. this doesn't help Betty because for every clone killed a shitton more have been made

1. you forgetting you could do that would be classified as CIS

2. Your character didn't know that

also Betty has anought range to wipe out an entire city, so she could hit all his clones at once and win

also also the clones she takes in via Raphtofobia would counter clone spam

no, that's PIS. that kinda thing has literally never been called CIS. also fair enough

also i'm going to stop this right now.

Servants are not literally made of magic, they are made of normal materials unless in spirit form, which is closer to being a disembodied soul than actual magic

i think Betty deciding to just nuke everything would happen before Austin is able to breach the gap between 8-B to 7-B

so i vote for her

>Betty doesn't resist mind hax

>one of Austin's more spammed attacks is a mind **** beam

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hl3 or bust said:
>Betty doesn't resist mind hax

>one of Austin's more spammed attacks is a mind **** beam

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I didn't even know that. Yea, my vote remains secure.

Man, a match where only someone using one OOC move over and over again because Betty is a filthy metagamer could make them win is a stomp?

No I mean Betty's magic manipulation which she's only ever used on projectiles

Either way yeah this thread should yeet itself off a cliff

Back