• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I decide what death is. So why don't you die for me!"

Death hax is overrated. So why not I make my death hax even more OP than normal death hax, and then add in even more death hax on my death hax sandwich?

This is 2-A Alice, but we can change it to 2-C Alice if its too unfair.

Battle takes place in an infinite sized void, and speed equalized. Victory by death only (To make it thematic). So who kills first?

I decide what death is:

Die for me! :

Death of the Endless:

AliceWaifu
Yogiri meme

Change it to 2-C if you want, it's not gonna change a thing. Alice stomps in both keys, and me and friend on discord even talked about getting Alice's 2-C key to 2-A as well.

Awww.. I thought he could at least stand a chance. So much for that. This can be closed then, sorry for wasting your time folks.

Back