• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I continue to attempt finding a Kindred match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,Malcanthet just like every dnd god can effect concepts,and also her mindhax is passive so Kindred gets seduced before she does anything.

Succubus gives lamb the succ.

Rocker1189 said:
Does it work on a 2-A scale?
Range: Unknown physically, Multiversal+ with magic (Can travel to and affect both the infinite layers of the abyss and the entire infinite mortal multiverse)

Also kinda odd that Kindred has no listed resistance to mind hax when they should as they're present within the Void and the Calastial Realm

I've been trying to talk to Assaltwaffle about adding stuff to Kindreds profile lol, she's missing quite a few resistances

Theyre able to resist the influence of the Void itself, which can completely obliterate the minds of those who come in contact with just small bits of energy that escape it with said energy also erasing an entire lifetimes worth of memories instantly, and the Celestial Realm, which can erase minds and consciousnesses to the point that the body is left as just an empty husk to be possessed by a Celestial as a mortal vessel

Rocker1189 said:
Enough to resist the void, an infinite non-existence on par with the size of the infinte LoL multiverse. Oh and just call them Kindred they are both the character.
Resist to the Void? what is that? because from your expla,nation, sorry but i see no reason to a resistance

@Weekly thanks

From what i know about D&D, these characters can literally Mindhax Type 1 abstract and Even Peoples who embody Idea and Concepts

So i guess the Mindhax work then.

Mindhaxing a conceptual being with no resistance to mind hax isnt that impressive, the difference between type 1 and 2 is just how to kill them, it doesn't give inherent mind hax resistance

Has her mindhax been actually shown to be anything on the level of what was just said, because what you just said is a non-argument with nothing backing it up but,"well I know DnD so it must work".

@Rocker I trust Mr Bambu about the D&D stuffs. I just use arguments Bambu used in various debate, nothing more, nothing less.

@Weekly Mindhaxing a Concept/Idea itself even without Resistance is already impressive.

The Causality said:
@Weekly Mindhaxing a Concept/Idea itself even without Resistance is already impressive.
Yeah it is but has she ever mind haxxed 1 with resistance? Because if not I cant count that as a vote since it means Kindred would resist it.

@Causality Yes but beings that are Concepts/Ideas do not have inherent mind hax resistance, so if she's never mind haxxed one WITH a resistance, let alone one as good as Kindred's, then you cannot argue that her mind hax would work here

WeeklyBattles said:
Mindhaxing a conceptual being with no resistance to mind hax isnt that impressive, the difference between type 1 and 2 is just how to kill them, it doesn't give inherent mind hax resistance
No, to affect a type 1 abstract you must be able to affect the abstraction itself. For type 2, you can affect them without affecting the abstraction but to kill them, the abstraction must be destroyed.

Doesn't matter when DnD mindhax works on type 1 abstracts and bypasses resistances.

I'm not going to vote in this thread tho

Having a "basic" resistance against Mindhax can't be compared to Mindhaxing Idea and Concept, one is based on the "mind" the other is a bit abstract and completly different (and yes, she already affected Demon with Type 1 and even Non-existent guy, Dunno about their resistance)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No, to affect a type 1 abstract you must be able to affect the abstraction itself. For type 2, you can affect them without affecting the abstraction but to kill them, the abstraction must be destroyed.

Doesn't matter when DnD mindhax works on type 1 abstracts and bypasses resistances.
How does it bypass the resistances.

@Causality

" (and yes, she already affected Demon with Type 1 and even Non-existent guy, Dunno about their resistance) "

Well, if you do find out whether he has resistances then please tell us, if not it cant be counted since Kindred does.

Then why is it being argued that she can affect type 1 concepts? Methinks people are getting the two mixed up lol

Nah, Shadow arg about the fact that Mel can affect type 1 abstract who embody concept/idea

Kindred is a type 1 Abstract, don't confue about type 1 concept, it's totally different

So there is still no evidence to prove she can mind hax Kindred who is a type 1 abstract, type 2 concept

WeeklyBattles said:
So there is still no evidence to prove she can mind hax Kindred who is a type 1 abstract, type 2 concept
There is proof. She can mindhax demons and devils who are type 1 abstracts, type 2 Concepts.

Well, i just copy past Bambu's post about this, anyway, i'am out, i just want to know how far this thread go

Mr. Bambu said:
Actually...
  • Literally any magic in D&D can affect a Type 1 Abstract. Devils are thoughts and ideas- and any magic can suitably kill them.
  • Level 1s in D&D 4e have an ability that temporarily makes them nonexistent in all ways, shapes, and form. No abilities affecting any facet of their being works. The issue with this is that gods like Mal don't care and can kill them.
  • Mal isn't the strongest D&D Low 2-C, it would probably be Vecn (or Composite Adventurer, when it is done), but Mal does have insane passives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back