• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I continue to attempt finding a Kindred match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Literally everyone and their mother in DnD resists mindhax and Mal can bypass those resistances.
Great we are getting somewhere, are they on the level that Weekly and I stated above?

Look earlier in this thread, it was explained what she resists and that the resistance should be on her profile and that it was missed when her profile was updated

WeeklyBattles said:
Theyre able to resist the influence of the Void itself, which can completely obliterate the minds of those who come in contact with just small bits of energy that escape it with said energy also erasing an entire lifetimes worth of memories instantly, and the Celestial Realm, which can erase minds and consciousnesses to the point that the body is left as just an empty husk to be possessed by a Celestial as a mortal vessel
You mean this? How does this prove it's on a 2-A scale?

Mal's mindhax is above baseline 2-A range. The weakest demon lords have that Multiversal+ range. Not voting, just saying baseline 2-A resistance would only save you from the baseline Demon Lords (which are unnamed nerds who aren't cool enough to be in the top 666 layers of the Abyss).

Even if Malcanthet can effect abstracts of Kindred's Level, can she ever die? If so, so long as Kindred is around it would technically be done by them since they are all death.

I mean... no? Not really, at least, not in the sense that humans die. A demon lord is much like the gods (and in fact a lot of Demon Lords are/have become gods) in that they are concepts, they have domains tied with them. So if you believe the concept of Lust can die, then I suppose yes.

Well depending on the framework of DnD's universals the concept of Lust could indeed cease to exist, which would qualify as death.

Not quite. If Mal were to die (in universe, usurped) then another being would become Lust. A good example would be Raven Queen and Nerull. Nerull was the god of death who had usurped the God of Death before him- he gave the Raven Queen power, just enough that she could begin absorbing dead souls to get enough power to then usurp Nerull.

The concept itself is never gone, new people just become it. As for Kindred's... I guess we'll call it Death Hax. Mal resists death hax and has their regen/immortalities. Does Kindred have methods of getting around these or...?

Actually, to a degree, yes. I assume you mean "multiverse spanning"- Orcus is the Demon Lord of Death, he's got the same range as her with his own death hax.

Kindred can kill normal immortals. Everything in the LoL universe, basically.

Regen is nulled by their death hax, since the death Kindred induces is the destruction of the self. You'd need Mid-Godly.

"You'd need Mid-Godly"

Read Mal's page... very closely.

I was just stating what you need. If she has it Kindred has no way of winning at all. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back