• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Can Already Feel the Stings (Tracy Barret vs David Beckum)

Pretty sure he gets absolutely mauled

There's no way he's getting past Low-High, nor can he deal with thousands of bees swarming him from Tracy's body. He's especially a goner if Tracy touches him and creates a bee hole.

Speed's not equal for a reason

and nothing's stopping him from just stealing Tracy's everything, although he won't immediately go for that

Peak Human and Subsonic isn't a big disparity, especially considering that she can increase her reaction time.

I mean, I feel this would end up like the one fight Byakuya had with the Espada I can't be bothered to remember the name of.

He can steal stuff, but how much stuff can he steal when the stuff is in the thousands and millions? Not to mention, does the stealing of bees suddenly make them loyal? Maybe he could see the abstract idea of loyalty, but he'd probably be in way too big of a jam before he thinks about applying his power like that.

Not to mention, he needs to touch to properly apply stealing, meanwhile she can send bees from basically whatever distance she wants. Probably up to Kilometers judging by how bees go pretty far out from the hive in nature, but, range is unknown so I'll say I dunno

Also, can he really steal something like an abnormality when his arm specializes more in talents and tricks that are a bit more grounded in nature?

kinda true. Baseline peak human to baseline subsonin is only a 3.5x difference, but David is well above baseline.

The endlessly multiplying bees are a problem, and eventually David won't be fast enough to kill them before they simply redouble. I'm fairly certain, however, that David stealing all of a bee's insides is enough to kill it.

His right arm is selectively intangible iirc, but range is definitely an issue, especially since SBA puts them really far from each other due to Tracy's range

Well, even if everything he swats is an instant kill, all he'll be doing is waving one of his arms at a non-stop horde of bees constantly coming from Tracy's everywhere

And even if he can manage getting close under those conditions, I'm not sure he can steal something like an abnormality to get past Low-High, and I'm definitely not sure it's a good idea to try when he can end the fight with a touch to the face or chest.

Well if he has to fight through what would probably be tens of thousands of bees and sees that they're all coming from this one girl, he's assume something's up and go for the power steal (Of her ability to either make or control the bees)

this doesn't get around her regen, but makes things far easier on David's end

Meanwhile he'd have to be stung by many, many angry bees (and wasps for that matter), only to likely have a hole ripped in him forcefully, releasing more bees

And again, can he really steal something that is as untechical as an abnormality?

Touya stole knowledge of combat styles and martial arts

stealing parts or even a whole abnormality shouldn't be too different

Stealing techiques isn't quite the same as stealing powers made literally from raw obsession

Well i never said that David could steal the obsession itself, just that he could steal the powers born from said obesession

Not sure about that considering the stark difference between what they've been shown to steal and what abnormalities are.

Pretty sure that unless abormalities have been shown to not be copy or stealable then we have no reason to assume they aren't

But, David mostly steals techniques, not mysterious abilites

It doesn't matter much anyways though, as they just kinda get Nicolas Cage'd to death/have a bee hole made in their face

no. Touya has stolen combat knowledge, but he's also stolen abilities like Lord Impaler and Undead Soldier

Also it's kinda hard to Nicolas Cage someone who moves several times faster than the bees try to sting him and kills them by waving his arm through them

You'd be surprised when the bees can swarm him from every side his arm isn't, and the fact he might not even be able to see where every bee is with the fact he's being flooded with an absolute ton of numbers.

Well Kurt (number guy) was able to function perfectly fine while being swarmed with enough bugs to make a normal person blind

so the bees won't be an issue in that regard

... I just noticed something about hive touch

It's not just a matter of contact, even if a single bee stings him, it will turn into a hole of more bees

I think that sells it. David needs to make a few logical leaps and then go in to steal Tracy's power, while he is literally being swarmed by thousands of things that can immediately screw him over from all different directions where his best way to deal with the swarm is not. Especially considering that a low blow is entirely possible if David doesn't pay attention to every bit of his body as he's making a mad dash to not get screwed over.

And now it's a matter of immediate

Conclusion:

It's hip to **** bees but it's not hip to **** with bees

Back