• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I belive that Thor should be Low 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galactus during Thor 2020 was stated to be stronger than he even was before, which put him above Lifebringer galactus that is rated as Low 1-A, and Herald of Thunder Thor is stronger than this Galactus, and its not outlier because this is an amped Thor, so, it doesnt scales to his base feats

1-A_thor_2.jpeg

Source: Thor 2020

We all know how this platform takes comic book characters and I feel this won't end well.
Especially when you start hearing comic book verses can fight each other and ***** like that or whatnot.

We all know how this platform takes comic book characters and I feel this won't end well.
Especially when you start hearing comic book verses can fight each other and ***** like that or whatnot.
Honestly the attitude towards comics held by staff on VBW seems more a result of just how much fuqn material there is, and how lengthy it would be sort all that out; establish how comics runs connect, which are canon, which are not, what universe they're from, compiling/calcing feats, establishing consistent scaling chains, etc., and that's all the tip of the iceberg. Even comparatively small verses (so most verses) eat up a shitton of time with processes such as those

I dont see anything wrong with it atm but I am not up to date on that story line so I shall wait and see what it said before fully agreeing.

Pls pls, don't try to offend staff here, I don't want my thread to become that toxic and clogged
I'm trying to be "devil's" advocate for the staff, since oftentimes they're accused of hating, downplaying, etc. against comics such as Marvel and DC, especially by more short-fused fans of said comics

Comics can be hard to rate since theres a shit ton of material, a bunch of retcons, hundreds upon hundreds of different writers and many people are obsessed with their verse being the strongest so they might wank stuff (Tho thats true with any verse).

If bernkastelll can pull this off, it will be a miracle.
I was extremely bored, not gonna lie, I made this because why not? Actually, the only reason that I made this thread is because the character in my pfp reminds Thor and I remembered that I could do this because I was bored

Honestly if Marvel wasn't as mainstream as it is I can assure the verse would have been removed long ago, after all, nearly all reasons for not doing so these days is "staff are working on it" and "it's a very relevant piece of media for the wiki to feature" or so, and while that's right you can't really say that they're something that could be handled without this much effort.

Last edited:
Galactus during Thor 2020 was stated to be stronger than he even was before, which put him above Lifebringer galactus that is rated as Low 1-A, and Herald of Thunder Thor is stronger than this Galactus, and its not outlier because this is an amped Thor, so, it doesnt scales to his base feats

1-A_thor_2.jpeg

Source: Thor 2020
If it actually does include Lifebringer Galactus, then yes I definitely agree

So, one question: aside from Galactus saying he's more powerful than he's ever been, what other evidence is there for this Galactus to scale above his Lifebringer key? I think you might need more than one statement if you want this to go through.

It's only stated to be The Power Cosmic Galactus that he defeats, as Thor directly states that he stole Galactus's powers, which he said to be stolen the Powers of the Power Cosmic and not the Ultimate Nullifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back