• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to rip the wiki asunder, but with Swords this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach negates existence erasure ofc.

If we give Yhwach sternritter powers this is well and truly a godstomp.

LordAizenSama said:
Yhwach negates existence erasure ofc.
If we give Yhwach sternritter powers this is well and truly a godstomp.
No he doesn't, but everything else is eight. Godstomp it is.

Yobo

Yhwach has country level range with EE

001 has planetary range with EE

Yhwach tries to erase him, 001 erases him first

How many times have I and others told u existence erasure gets negated?

And if we gunna be specific, yhwach has multi planetary range.

If anyone wish for my vote, then I will give it to Yhwach.

Ichibei and 001 have different mechanic in their EE ability. But keeps in mind that both abilities share the same purpose (to erase the target from existence). This agains comes back to which EE is more potent than another...Which I would gives my money to Ichibei. Why? Because Ichibei didn't only erase his target, but severes them from the cycle of reincarnation, basically preventing the to ever coming back....And Yhwach negated that.

So yeah, 001 EE is still very much within Yhwach's paygrade. His omni-precogcl will tell him how 001 ability works and basically null that (Not saying he can negates all abilities he sees). He can just gives 001 Ichibei treatment and call it a day.

LordAizenSama said:
How many times have I and others told u existence erasure gets negated?
And if we gunna be specific, yhwach has multi planetary range.
How, with Almighty?

What possible future is there where Ywach is on this planet and survives being erased on every piece of it?

No one is addressing the fact that Yhwach will forget he ever had the Almighty before he even has the chance to use it. Clef's mind hax is also passive. As long as you pose a threat to Clef, his abilities work on you.

Sir Ovens said:
No one is addressing the fact that Yhwach will forget he ever had the Almighty before he even has the chance to use it. Clef's mind hax is also passive. As long as you pose a threat to Clef, his abilities work on you.
And if Ywach LOL negates everything, this becomes a stomp.

LordAizenSama said:
Not in this case. This scps power is quite trivial. Yhwach has negated causality manipulation and existence erasure before

If we r being honest this is a stomp.
Wew I must have the almighty. I said that a few hrs ago @Yobo

I just checked, Ichibe is High 6-A. We are using 5-B Clef. Logically, Clef's EE should be more potent than Ichibe's.

I know I said bye, but the plans are canceled.

This thread should be closed, it's too confusing, who can do what, we don't know.

It's highly likely that he can negate all powers, unless a character has already gotten their power back from him, I think it had that in the thread I provided.

Sir Ovens said:
I just checked, Ichibe is High 6-A. We are using 5-B Clef. Logically, Clef's EE should be more potent than Ichibe's.
Yhwach also was 6-A when he negated his Existence Erasure tho.

It's pretty simple actually,

Yhwach supporters are saying that Yhwach can neg Clef's EE and Mind Hax.

Clef supporters (Me included) are saying Yhwach gets erased or forgets to use the Almighty.

Side arguements include how negging everything is NLF, and Clef's EE shouldn't be able to be negged as it is more potent that what Yhwach has negged before.

This is something about most counter arguments presented. Isn't saying 001 being able to existence erasure the ability before it can do so NFL?

Yhwach is only mach 29 (MAYBE mach 30) so SCP 001 can probably win before Yhwach can do anything... But idk it's too difficult to tell...

All the side arguments have been debunked repeatedly in Yhwachs favour. To be honest ppl arguing for scp just keep repeating the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back