• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to rip the wiki asunder, but with Swords this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's just if he tries to attack, so even if he's 100 km away and attacks, he'd die. Definitely 001.

Weekly passive means nothing. Just that it is casual or unconciously done. The burden of proof is on you that it somehow means it can work.

Yhwach negates existence erasure and thats all there is to that conversation

Matthew you should try avoid bleach threads and starting arguments with me like Antvasima told you to. Because this is what happens.

Don't shift the burden of proof. You have to prove that he can resist it.

I will ignore the last comment. Please don't try to start controversies when there are none, and don't try to silence opposing opinions.

@Aizen If we follow your logic, it'd be whoever strikes first, does yhwach erase it first, or does 001 wipe him out first.

Following LAS' logic, then 001 still wins cause he will passively erase before Yhwach can react or even see him in combat range.

Of course, Yhwach can't neg so its a moot point.

Oh nice. All the admins here to gang up on me.

There is no difference here. Passive or not it is existence erasure. Prove that changes anything.

Again this is a stomp in Yhwachs favour

"Oh nice. All the admins here to gang up on me."

Stop trying to pin the blame on other people. This thread has been entirely civil besides you.

How about we look into how his ability erasure works, and its range, or if it needs contact.

@Aizen maybe don't say that, you might get accused of shifting the argument in your favour with accusations. I'm not saying you are doing that, nor do I believe so.

I did copy this, but it gives in sight on the power

Upon Yhwach's activation of this ability, his targets are engulfed in massive columns of light. Even being near the columns of light is enough to strip a Quincy of their power.[129] It absorbs energy from those Quincy judged to be unnecessary and sends it to those who need it in a redistribution of power. Those taken from will perish, while those on the receiving end are revitalized with greater strength than they possessed before. It transfers not physical accumulations of Reishi, but pure energy. As such, even Kirio Hikifune's Cage of Life, which blocks all spiritual matter, cannot prevent its use.[130] However, if Yhwach's blood makes contact with the Still Silver formed within the hearts of those he targets with Auswählen, he will briefly lose all his powers.[131]

I guess it takes the reishi, so it's useless, unless I read it wrong.

Ichibe's existence erasure works by erasing something's true name with his ink, which he can do because he was the one to determine / decide the true name of everything in Soul Society in the first place.

So not only does he need to

A) Know something's true name

B) Hit them with ink

It is something very specifically tied to the mechanics of the Bleach Universe. I don't think 001 has a "true name".

@DMUA remove my vote please, i'd Argue that more research should be put into this.

It works on passive powers as well.

You mean the reasons which just got debunked?

No offense but Matthew didn't even know what gave Ichibei's existence erasure in the first place. It is what @FanKid posted. Another example would be ichibes power null getting lolnoped after it had already happened and taken affect when Yhwach used the almighty.

They weren't debunked at all. You are just repeatedly stating that Yhwach can "lolnope" it without providing concrete proof.

And I mixed up two powers. Big deal.

No, the reasons that your clouded judgement thinks has been debunked, when really, you NLF'in all over the place has been shot down. Those reasons.

I actually posted both abilities, and showed that the other one negates passive abilities, however, I'm not voting, while it says he can erase all abilities, i'm Not sure on the validity.

@DMUA OP's shouldn't be biased. Chill.

@Matthew Ichibe uses EE, Yhwach says no. Scp uses EE, Yhwach says no.

Simple :')

Can't the Almighty also be used for constantly revive himself instead of soley ******* with the future and what not?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Can't the Almighty also be used for constantly revive himself instead of soley ******* with the future and what not?
He can change out of futures where he died after he died, yes

I agree with LordAizenSama.

Yhwach has procognition and what he sees becomes his ally and becomes unable to harm him. That's what Yhwach is saying and that's the reason why Ichibei's Existence Erasure didn't work on him. Because Yhwach saw it through future and made it uneffective.

Be it passive or not , an ability is an ability. Yhwach can negate it.

I go with Yhwach.

Alright so as far as I'm aware the Almighty is passive. So this matchup seems like whoever hits first wins. So I'll have to vote inconclusive.

Yhwach advantages: Hax, versatility and the Almighty makes him hard to kill.

001 advantages: Existence Erasure and Mind Manipulation.

Except its a ability Yhwach has already negated.

Dont post memes (Is that even a meme, lmao) and derail the thread here matthew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back