• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal) vs. Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinalBattleX01 said:
@Sotomaru
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to, can you elaborate?
you were talking about yhwach not being able to revive a second ofcourse he cant rewrite the future when all of his powers are disabled due to the arrow

Sotomaru said:
just looked at scp-001's profile & went through his abilities why is this even a discussion yhwach stomps. also is yhwach allowed to use the sternritter abilities or not ?
Do read this before making judgement.

Sir Ovens said:
Sotomaru said:
just looked at scp-001's profile & went through his abilities why is this even a discussion yhwach stomps. also is yhwach allowed to use the sternritter abilities or not ?
Do read this before making judgement.
. Just read it yhwach still stomps. a sword with the heat of the sun with other words yamamoto

& mind manipulation which wont be able to do much due to the almighty

also i just saw that it said human beings yhwach isn't a human.

@Sotomaru

Think of it as a timeline:

What I'm saying happens: Yhwach's death/Yhwach rewrites the future as he dies ------> Yhwach revived. This can be countered by making it so Yhwach cant use Almighty at the time of his death, i.e. through illusions, memory wipe or plot arrows.

What im saying doesnt happen, and what i think you're implying: Yhwach sees his death and makes it so he wil be revived -------> death -------> revival. If this were the case, then Yhwach would have already changed the future prior to his death making plot arrows and the like irrelevant.

Besides, SCP-001 doesnt even need to kill Yhwach, it just needs to turn him into a vegetable which it is more than capable of doing and win by KO.

Also, Almighty has never shown mind hax resistance so that point is moot.

FinalBattleX01 said:
@Sotomaru
Think of it as a timeline:

What I'm saying happens: Yhwach's death/Yhwach rewrites the future as he dies ------> Yhwach revived. This can be countered by making it so Yhwach cant use Almighty at the time of his death, i.e. through illusions, memory wipe or plot arrows.

What im saying doesnt happen, and what i think you're implying: Yhwach sees his death and makes it so he wil be revived -------> death -------> revival. If this were the case, then Yhwach would have already changed the future prior to his death making plot arrows and the like irrelevant.

Besides, SCP-001 doesnt even need to kill Yhwach, it just needs to turn him into a vegetable which it is more than capable of doing and win by KO.

Also, Almighty has never shown mind hax resistance so that point is moot.
The thing is those abilities only work before the almighty is activated aizen's ks wasn't able to hold him from reviving himself just look at ichibei he removed yhwach's powers & gave him the power of an ant which ended up getting negged by the almighty. turning yhwach into a vegetable is yet again not going to work due to the almighty i just went over his immortality which isn't much of a deal

yhwach could use the almighty & make his head appear into his hand just like he did to ichigo's horn / sword or simply absorb him.

While it is true that KS was used on him pre-Almighy, you cant just assume no mind hax works post-Almighty, especially since KS did (regardless of the fact that its first use was pre-Almighty).

Dude, he needs to actively negate those powers with his Almighty. Its not a passive, if it were then (e.g.) Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho would have never even touched him. If Yhwach doesnt even remember he has Almighty or what he can do with it, then he wont be negging anything.

Thats assuming that he can do that before getting mindwiped, and since the mindwipe is automatic I doubt he would succeed. Im not gonna pretend its impossible for Yhwach to get his attack off first but I think SCP-001 takes this 7/10 times.

FinalBattleX01 said:
While it is true that KS was used on him pre-Almighy, you cant just assume no mind hax works post-Almighty, especially since KS did (regardless of the fact that its first use was pre-Almighty).
Dude, he needs to actively negate those powers with his Almighty. Its not a passive, if it were then (e.g.) Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho would have never even touched him. If Yhwach doesnt even remember he has Almighty or what he can do with it, then he wont be negging anything.

Thats assuming that he can do that before getting mindwiped, and since the mindwipe is automatic I doubt he would succeed. Im not gonna pretend its impossible for Yhwach to get his attack off first but I think SCP-001 takes this 7/10 times.
No yhwach takes this 10/10 scp gets utterly stomped as i already said ks was used on him before he activated the almighty therefore he was able to influence the almighty & show him fake futures which was stated by aizen it was also stated that all powers that he sees become utterly powerless in front of him ichigo's getsuga tenshou was used when yhwach was under the influence of aizen's ks which ended up in yhwach not being able to see it coming

now as i said when the almighty is activated scp wont be able to do anything against yhwach scp will be utterly powerless.

But how was KS even used in the first place then? If 'The Almighty' can see every possible future, wouldn't Yhwach have seen a future when KS was being used on him?

@Sotomaru

Firstly, Getsuga Tensho was used on Yhwach just after Aizen dropped KS, so that point is invalid. Besides, KS influences the senses not abilities so Yhwach's power cancellation would still work even under KS assuming it was a passive (which it isnt).

Secondly, as I said before, you cant just make the assumption that no mind hax whatsoever works on Almighty Yhwach. Seriously, on what do you base that assumption? Im genuinely curious.

FinalBattleX01 said:
@Sotomaru
Firstly, Getsuga Tensho was used on Yhwach just after Aizen dropped KS, so that point is invalid. Besides, KS influences the senses not abilities so Yhwach's power cancellation would still work even under KS assuming it was a passive (which it isnt).

Secondly, as I said before, you cant just make the assumption that no mind hax whatsoever works on Almighty Yhwach. Seriously, on what do you base that assumption? Im genuinely curious.
no, that point is valid yhwach was suprised by ichigo which was shown on his face with other words he didn't see the future so yeah it is valid lol no, it wouldn't work he would have to see the ability being active on him which he can't which is why he wasn't able to neg it

during his fight with ichibei it was pretty much clarified that all abilities that he sees being used on him in the future are useless. therefore when the almighty is activared mind manipulation wouldn't work. my point still stands.

Sir Ovens said:
But how was KS even used in the first place then? If 'The Almighty' can see every possible future, wouldn't Yhwach have seen a future when KS was being used on him?
ks was casted before ichigo even arrived it was stated by aizen himself he wasn't able to see it due to it being cast before the almighty was activated if the almighty was active & if aizen then tried to use it on yhwach then it wouldn't have had any effect on him.

Im talking about yhwach with just his abilities & not with all the sternitters abilities included

do i even need to give a reason ? 0.0

Sotomaru said:
if the almighty was active & if aizen then tried to use it on yhwach then it wouldn't have had any effect on him.
Then couldn't 001 just tell Yhwach... Oh I don't know... 'FORGET'?

Sir Ovens said:
Sotomaru said:
if the almighty was active & if aizen then tried to use it on yhwach then it wouldn't have had any effect on him.
Then couldn't 001 just tell Yhwach... Oh I don't know... 'FORGET'?
as i said when the almighty is active that wouldn't work.....

Yhwach's own words: all abilities are useless in front of me.

Re-read the chapter. Aizen gets impaled and says his spiel and Yhwach looks surprised, indicating the end of KS. Yhwach gets impaled. He turns his head and looks right at Ichigo, and gets Getsuga Tensho'd.

Thats assuming Yhwach cancels the power before its used on him, which Im arguing he wont be able to do. If Yhwach is already caught in mind hax, much like with KS he wont be able to do anything about it.

Furthermore, you just said "he would have to see the ability being active on him" in order to stop it. Well, how the hell does one see mind hax?

edit: besides, Yhwach has seen Ichigo use Getsuga Tensho with Almighty activated before, if power cancellation was a passive, why could Ichigo still use it?

FinalBattleX01 said:
Re-read the chapter. Aizen gets impaled and says his spiel and Yhwach looks surprised, indicating the end of KS. Yhwach gets impaled. He turns his head and looks right at Ichigo, and gets Getsuga Tensho'd.
Thats assuming Yhwach cancels the power before its used on him, which Im arguing he wont be able to do. If Yhwach is already caught in mind hax, much like with KS he wont be able to do anything about it.

Furthermore, you just said "he would have to see the ability being active on him" in order to stop it. Well, how the hell does one see mind hax?
Mate, i know the chapter i don't need to reread it yhwach was instantly stabbed.

as i said even ks wasn't able to do anything about him reviving himself they were able to kill him once with it though which on itself is already an incredible feat

Yhwach would be able to see the person using the mind manipulation on him in the future & see the influence that it would have on him.

ah yes after yhwach was revived he then said that ks effects had ended

& that other getsuga tenshou reread chapter 677 and look at yhwach's eyes he had 1 pupil in his eyes which means that the almighty wasn't activated.

http://***********.com/r/bleach/683/3549/18

Dude, he literally looks right at Ichigo before he got Tensho'd.

KS wasnt able to stop him from reviving himself because it was canceled before his death. Even if Yhwach implied that KS ended AFTER his death (which is debatable) and that allowed him to revive, then that just solidifies the fact that illusions are a valid counter for Yhwach's revival as long as they stay active.

And im arguing that SCP will mindwipe him before he can do any of that. It doesnt even need to kill him afterwards, just make him unable to fight.

Im not talking about 677, im talking about chapter 618.

sigh, Im done, someone else with more patience than I can deal with this. I've cast my vote and I dont actually much care for either of these characters anyway. Seriously, any argument against/for Yhwach is just far too riddled with assumptions and NLF for my liking.

Ciao

FinalBattleX01 said:
http://***********.com/r/bleach/683/3549/18Dude, he literally looks right at Ichigo before he got Tensho'd.
KS wasnt able to stop him from reviving himself because it was canceled before his death. Even if Yhwach implied that KS ended AFTER his death (which is debatable) and that allowed him to revive, then that just solidifies the fact that illusions are a valid counter for Yhwach's revival as long as they stay active.

And im arguing that SCP will mindwipe him before he can do any of that. It doesnt even need to kill him afterwards, just make him unable to fight.

Im not talking about 677, im talking about chapter 618.

sigh, Im done, someone else with more patience than I can deal with this. I've cast my vote and I dont actually much care for either of these characters anyway. Seriously, any argument against/for Yhwach is just far too riddled with assumptions and NLF for my liking.

Ciao
lol, he got stabbed looked behind & saw ichigo with ichigo then instantly used getsuga tenshou

illusions are a counter to the almighty as long as its used before the almighty is activated which i already repeated 10 times when the almighty is activated it won't affect him

lol chapter 618 his getsuga tenshou didn't affect him though 0.0 so idk what you're talking about.

scp's mind manipulation only works on human beings & yhwach isnt a human so yeah

yet again even if it did work then i would only be usable when the almighty isn't activated & im pretty sure that yhwach isn't restricted from using the almighty..

my point still stands. ciao

also these characters are simply too weak to stand up against yhwach simple as that ...

okay, okay, one last time, and then im really done (unless you say something I really disagree with)

But you were arguing that Yhwach's power cancellation was instantaneous as soon as he saw someone. Therefore as soon as he saw Ichigo his Getsuga should have been cancelled, which it clearly wasnt.

Okay, lets put this differently. You are saying illusions dont work on the Almighty because Yhwach sees them in the future and calcels them before they activate, correct? If so, I agree. What Im arguing is that SCP would mind wipe him before he could use his future sight and cancel it.

You were saying that every attack almighty Yhwach sees becomes innefective against him. Well, in chapter 618 Almighty Yhwach saw a Getsuga Tensho which according to you should make him immune to it, but in chapter 684 the same Getsuga Tensho killed him. Bear in mind I'm not arguing that Yhwach cant power cancel, Im just saying that Yhwach has to choose to cancel a power as opposed to doing it automatically.

Okay come on man, thats not an argument and you know it. I could say that Almighty has never been used on an angel like SCP-001 so it wouldnt work. For the sake of this battle we assume their abilities affect eachother.

FinalBattleX01 said:
But you were arguing that Yhwach's power cancellation was instantaneous as soon as he saw someone. Therefore as soon as he saw Ichigo his Getsuga should have been cancelled, which it clearly wasnt.
Since when can Yhwach cancelled a power? He becomes immune to it, once he sees it through the future, and he can also use his future altering abilities to destroy a weapon or make a power none activat from the start. And that what he destroy can't be fix, unless you can alter the past and redo it.

FinalBattleX01 said:
okay, okay, one last time, and then im really done (unless you say something I really disagree with)

Okay, lets put this differently. You are saying illusions dont work on the Almighty because Yhwach sees them in the future and calcels them before they activate, correct? If so, I agree. What Im arguing is that SCP would mind wipe him before he could use his future sight and cancel it.

You were saying that every attack almighty Yhwach sees becomes innefective against him. Well, in chapter 618 Almighty Yhwach saw a Getsuga Tensho which according to you should make him immune to it, but in chapter 684 the same Getsuga Tensho killed him. Bear in mind I'm not arguing that Yhwach cant power cancel, Im just saying that Yhwach has to choose to cancel a power as opposed to doing it automatically.

Okay come on man, thats not an argument and you know it. I could say that Almighty has never been used on an angel like SCP-001 so it wouldnt work. For the sake of this battle we assume their abilities affect eachother.
as i already said 454654564545645454 times yhwach was under the influence of ks yhwach's almighty ability allows him to look in the future all the abilities that he sees being used on him in teh future becxome powerless in front of him yhwach was hit by ichigo's getsuga tenshou & it didn't do anything to him because he was immune to him the exact same thing happened wiht ichibei he was hit by his ink & got renamed to an ant that didn't work either because he was immune to it.

yhwach sees the mind manipulation being used on him in the future & becomes immune to it simple as that yhwach's almighty's activation is instantanious also yhwach said that when the almighty isn't active his eyes aren't truly opened he calls this their closed state & when the almighty is activated his eyes are truly opened so yeah

i already said this 50 times as well yhwach was under the influence off ks which is why he wasn't able to see ichigo's getsuga tenshou which is why he wasn't immune to it when yhwach sees an ability with the almighty and it becomes useless

im saying what i read i saw that it said "human beings" yhwach is no human the almighty is an ability to look in the future so yeah.. even if we do assume that it works it still wouldn't affect yhwach with the almighty activated.

yhwach's words : in the face of my abilities there is absulotely nothing that can obstruct my "comprehension" and "countermeasuring" everything that i see is powerless before me.

Sotomaru said:
yhwach's words : in the face of my abilities there is absulotely nothing that can obstruct my "comprehension" and "countermeasuring" everything that i see is powerless before me.
To bad that he saw, and was affected in the past by KS before he activated The Almighty , Yhwach can control the future not the past.

HokageMangaVox said:
Sotomaru said:
To bad that he saw, and was affected in the past by KS before he activated The Almighty , Yhwach can control the future not the past.
did yhwach ever state that he can control the past ? 0.0

Sotomaru said:
No. He saw KS and was affected by the ritual. Some chapters later he awoken The Almighty, but he had already seen the ritual, and each time Aizen releases KS you become a slave under its illusions. If you have already seen the ritual previously. The gotei 13 had been under it for 200 years, and it still work on them in the present. Yhwach couldn't become immune to it because he was already under it, unlike Ichibei's powers, KS manipulates what he sees and therefore what he makes reality. Yhwach controls the future, not the past.

HokageMangaVox said:
Sotomaru said:
No. He saw KS and was affected by the ritual. Some chapters later he awoken The Almighty, but he had already seen the ritual, and each time Aizen releases KS you become a slave under its illusions. If you have already seen the ritual previously. The gotei 13 had been under it for 200 years, and it still work on them in the present. Yhwach couldn't become immune to it because he was already under it, unlike Ichibei's powers, KS manipulates what he sees and therefore what he makes reality. Yhwach controls the future, not the past.
i was being sarcastic im not ******** i know yhwach's abilities i don't need to get tutored.

Sotomaru said:
im pretty sure that i said immune and not cancel tyvm.
"Sure, if you say so. Who am I to say what you wrote, and what you didn't." The words speak for themselves, there's always the option to edit, but the history list on it doesn't lie.

HokageMangaVox said:
Sotomaru said:
im pretty sure that i said immune and not cancel tyvm.
"Sure, if you say so. Who am I to say what you wrote, and what you didn't." The words speak for themselves, there's always the option to edit, but the history list on it doesn't lie.
that was final battle tyvm.the sad part is i just went over the history & i didn't find a comment where i said that.

Sotomaru said:
FinalBattleX01 said:

Sotomaru wrote:

i was being sarcastic im not ******** i know yhwach's abilities i don't need to get tutored.

that was final battle tyvm.the sad part is i just went over the history & i didn't find a comment where i said that.
Why would you copy & paste and argue about something, that you know is not real. If you already knew it. Lmaoo

HokageMangaVox said:
Sotomaru said:
FinalBattleX01 said:

Sotomaru wrote:

Why would you copy & paste and argue about something, that you know is not real. If you already knew it. Lmaoo
What ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back