• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
GoTtA gO fAsT

Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount)

vs

Flash (CW)

Rules:

• Base Sonic (electricity is disabled) vs S1 Flash (running over time is disabled)
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Battle takes place on modern day Earth in Tokyo, Japan (But they can go anywhere around the world).
Paramount Sonic-B
Theflashrender

Sonic's acrobatics and small size can give Barry a run for his money, as he would be harder to catch/strike if he's manouvering around the place like he did in the movie (the bar scene and the tower scene). To win, he could simply BFR the Scarlet Speedster into another world, never to be seen again.

Blue Devil for the win.

1 for Sonic and 1 for Flash(?).

(Also that pun physically hurt me)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyways, 2 for Sonic, 1 for Flash(?)

I find it weird people vote for Sonic when post-amp Flash oneshots pre-amp Flash so assuming you all looked at the AP value for Sonic which I can't find anywhere and deducted there is a negligible AP difference between the 2, then depending on the version of Flash either Sonic gets oneshot or Flash does since the OP didn't specify.

Whichever are the closest in AP... so I kinda need to know how much AP post-amp Flash has and how much AP Sonic has.

No calc for Sonic = baseline. Pre-Amp Flash has an AP of 308,973 joules with the supersonic punch, more than 20 times baseline. I suggest waiting on a calc for Sonic.

All right since nobody specified which version, I vote for Flash via phasing and oneshotting and Sonic being unable to hurt Flash.

Greenshifter said:
But but... which version of Flash? What's Sonic's AP?
It's the Season One, 9-B version of the Flash.

Sonic's AP is Wall Level, it just doesn't have calcs for an exact measurement. So, baseline I guess.

@BrazilianDeadpool then Flash oneshots and Flash has a pre- and post-amp version. If this match gets puts on the pages I'll request it to be deleted.

He has post-Farooq amp and pre-Farooq amp in that key, with post-Farooq amp he scales to Green Arrow and can oneshot pre-Farooq amp Flash. But even the pre-Farooq amp also oneshots baselines (20,5 times baseline with the supersonic punch) and you could argue that Flash is not always 20,5 times baseline since the supersonic punch requires prep but that would just make him barely not able to oneshot Sonic and would thus result in a borderline stomp for Flash so as to prevent a pretty much completely unfair match for Sonic being added to his losses (even if sonic is acrobatic, if flash hits him once he's almost completely done) I think it's best to call this a stomp against both pre- and post-farooq amp season 1 Flash, at least till Sonic gets a calc.

Attack Potency: Wall level (Defeated Tony Woodward, a bullet-proof metahuman who can transform into steel after accelerating to Mach 1.1) 308,973.544 Joules up to Small Building level by running over time (Stopped a tornado made by Clyde Mardon). Higher after his amp (Physically comparable to the Green Arrow. His cells were stated to produce more energy than before, overloaded Farooq Gibran, who had previously absorbed his powers with ease) 7708333.33 Joules, can ignore conventional durability with phasing (2:54) which he is perfectly willing to do against anthropomorphic animals, granted this is season 3 Barry who probably has a bit better control over his powers.

OP specified season 1, if you mean that we should assume unamped then sure but Barry can only phase in amped key I think. Like the majority of season 1 is amped Barry and thus per SBA most recent version is used which is amped Barry.

Btw Sonic should be 9-A, 48,446,846.69 Joules = Small Building level. This is what I found in standard calcs for destroying cars.

Greenshifter said:
OP specified season 1, if you mean that we should assume unamped then sure but Barry can only phase in amped key I think. Like the majority of season 1 is amped Barry and thus per SBA most recent version is used which is amped Barry.
So? OP never said anything about phasing

Also yeah, pretty sure Sonic was supposed to be upgraded, people said that in the discussion thread

But I like phasing

Aight just upgrade Sonic then I guess and this thread can be closed. If you got any other Flash and Sonic close in tier then I'm up for that match btw.

Back