• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am leaving the wiki.

I suppose it's resolved, so I don't have anything against it.

Though postponing the close one more day for people who aren't aware Bern left to leave their goodbyes in here (even though Bern likely won't read them anyways) should be fine, IMO

We never met but you seem a good person...

I totally understand you...

In my case is soo weird that some persons have been trying to ban me for minor stuff, and sometimes I'm really worried when working in this wiki. Is stressful to know there is people who hates you on a place for fictional characters.

This wiki used to be fun, friends and good moments but now is like a warpath.

And also these months a lot of good people has left the wiki for various reasons.

Last edited:
I have only ever seen you be helpful and respectful. So, for what it's worth you set a shining example.
Thank you. I am mentally unstable though, so if I am put under enough combined real world and workload stress, I get impatient and testy at times.

I listen to lots of meditation music to calm down though.

True... But I feel like you should be more in control and demanding on stuff...

So basically I'm saying voice out what you think is right and wrong more... That's what I think tho 🐵
Well, I am usually not competent enough to properly evaluate complex issues in the very limited time I have available for each task.

Yes, I can appreciate Antvasima's dedication to improve this place which is a good motivation for me to focus on things so I respect that. Despite how this place can get heated at times, Antvasima and staff members efforts for maintaining the enviroment's peaceful atmosphere is commendable as other sites are much worse when it comes to that.

Anyways..why are we even discussing all that over Bernkastelll leaving thread?

Alright, I came back from the dead to say some things, well, inbbrazil, there has something called Enem, that we need to do if we want to join in the university, it is a Test, i lost the chance last year, as I am dumb, the next enem will be in some weeks, which is also one of the reasons that i quit the wiki for a while, as it was stressing me out, so, after Enem, I guess i will be able to fully come back to the wiki, the second thing is, thanks everyone for the comments, as I didnt had the chance to thank some of the people that commented here after I leaved

This text has some grammar mistakes, of course, as I am not fluent and I'm currently too tired to fix

Alright, I came back from the dead to say some things, well, inbbrazil, there has something called Enem, that we need to do if we want to join in the university, it is a Test, i lost the chance last year, as I am dumb, the next enem will be in some weeks, which is also one of the reasons that i quit the wiki for a while, as it was stressing me out, so, after Enem, I guess i will be able to fully come back to the wiki, the second thing is, thanks everyone for the comments, as I didnt had the chance to thank some of the people that commented here after I leaved

This text has some grammar mistakes, of course, as I am not fluent and I'm currently too tired to fix
monkey-crazy.gif

Ah, sorry to hear about that unfortunate situation last year. While I myself am unaware of how Enem is supposed to work, Perhaps I did, but I forgot but I myself am always being reminded to prepare for another test that will determine how the rest of my life would turn out. That being the SATs. I just hope you are able to achieve success on Enem, as there are times where you have things you said that impressed me before. But just seeing respond at all brings me slight happiness, nonetheless.

Well Thats Great to hear!

Good Luck on your exams look forward to seeing you again!

Good luck on ya test man 😈 cant wait till yr back

This text has some grammar mistakes, of course,as I am not fluent and I'm currently too tired to fix
I know this feeling and I pray you pass with flying colours this time.

We all wish you luck this time and success.

University entrance exams can be a pain. Best of luck with your exams.

Cant believe I missed this but I am glad to hear that you came back just to say this! I am sorry for what happened before but all my wishes to you for succeeding enem. Win the exam and dont let it beat you like last time! We all believe that you can win this!! 👊

Back