• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am going on vacation

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I am going on vacation for a little over a week, beginning August 14. It is uncertain if I will be able to help out much, or even at all, where I am staying.

As such, I will be unable to attempt to solve any interpersonal drama and conflicts between the staff, so I ask you to please keep it to an absolute minimum, and to remain as professional as possible.

If there are any highly controversial forums threads or blog posts, regarding wiki policies, other members, public outbursts, or similar, delete them immediately, even if they were created by another staff member, as the community cannot withstand relentless assaults on its integrity.

If they were created by a staff member, preferably also take the matter to a private conversation via PMs.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have fun and enjoy your time, Ant! There will be plenty of staff to help out. I'll try to help with things if I can but as you know I'm limited when it comes to drama as well.

Either way there's little to worry about and I wish the best for your trip :)

Take as much time off as you need ant, life priorities should always come first and I hope you can remember thst and not let issues or potential issues here ruin your vacation.

Your not the only active staff member here and the wiki will survive a week without your assistance so please just relax and enjoy the trip.

I will try. Thank you for the well-wishes.

Thanks. Let's hope that there are no major fires in my absence.

It is too personal. Sorry. Somebody could theoretically use the information to look up who I am.

Thank you for the well-wishes in any case.

Thanks. I am going away first August 14 though.

@Ant

Regardless of when you are leaving, I hope you get your well deserved relaxation, my friend. Sorry for not replying earlier by the way. I had an interview.

Thank you. I need all of your help to take care of this place while I am away though.

Back