• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia revisions

I dunno. My attention is extremely split between different tasks. What do you think ThePerpetual and OwariNepgear?

Gamindustri is a continent (for now, as far as the map show), so anyone who can destroy Gamindustri (or Super/Hyper/Ultra/Zero/Mega/... dimension) will be "Unknow, at least 6-A (Continent level), likely higher depend on how big Gamindustri is". You have to be careful with prep time. They may need prep time to destroy Gamindustri.

I can confirm that she can indeed perform Dimensional feats (with what this series classifies as dimensions, anyway). I should be able to present video or screencap evidence when I next have free time.

Ding dong

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 9.09.40 PM

I wonder who could have done that? (obvious sarcasm)

Off topic, but in this screenshot, Histoire is speaking. I took this 3 hours after my last comment. I'll just let this sink in to those who know the series.

Lasatar said:
Ding dong

I wonder who could have done that? (obvious sarcasm)

Off topic, but in this screenshot, Histoire is speaking. I took this 3 hours after my last comment. I'll just let this sink in to those who know the series.

no offense but, how is that evidence?

@Lasatar Well, if OwariNepgear approves, I suppose so. Although your screen capture should probably be expanded to display the characters.

@Notadeadguy

Sorry for not clarifying. This shows Histoire explaining how she witnessed the destruction of those two dimensions. Kurome was going to seriously mess up Hyperdimension by making it like Zero Dimension, also destroying Zero Dimension in the process. So they had to defeat her. This was done by destroying Heart Dimension. Although, even after it collasped, Kurome came back, and they needed to defeat her again. Some blah-blah-blah spoilers happened, and Zero Dimension ended up getting destroyed as well. I don't want to list anything any further, because it seems neither you nor OwariNepgear have played it yet, and I don't want to spoil anything.

This image in particular confirms that the dimensions themselves were indeed destroyed, and not just the stuff in the dimensions.

@Antvasima

I thought it would be better if I didn't clutter up the thread with large pictures, so I just displayed the text box. If you must know what's going on, the characters in the picture were Histoire and Umio, and the backdrop is the Planeptune Basilicom.

In any case, if there are no more objections, I'll go ahead and create the profiles. That okay?

I've updated Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert, but the wiki isn't allowing me to make a page for Uzume/Kurome for some reason - it just stays on the loading screen, and has been loading for the past 20 minutes. Any idea how to fix it?

Try using the source code editor instead. The wiki is currently glitchy with the visual editor, and you are not supposed to use it here anyway, as it messes up our page structures.

It worked fine for me when I opened a test page with the standard layout. Perhaps you need to change your automatic user settings to the source code editor?

Done. I haven't gone too in-depth with the summary - somebody else can do that, but I believe the rest to be accurate.

I also merged Uzume's and Kurome's pages together, as they are technically the same person. Just in case you're wondering why she's in both the protagonist and antagonist categories.

Okay. Maybe OwariNepgear can check up the profile?

K. Here it is. Just remember that it's technically two separate profiles listed as one, because both characters are technically the same person.

@Lasatar: Seem fine, but i thought Nepgear also help them to deal with Kurome?

Edit: Her Dimensional Slice doesn't have enough evidence to be a reality warp, right now it's more or less a Minor Spatial Manipulation. Please fix it, Reality Warp is way much more hax than this.

I have removed it.

As for Nepgear, I'm not too sure. Nepgear and the CPU candidates have come up against Kurome a couple of times, but never actually fought her head on. The closest to an actual confrontation was when Kurome came to retrieve the console from Hyperdimension, but when she was confronted, the regular CPUs over in Heart Dimension had concentrated Share Energy into the massive crystal at its centre, temporarially weakening Kurome's powers, enough so that even Gooman, who is a fairly low tier, could hurt, but not kill her. That's why I listed that part about "concentrated share energy" in Kurome's weaknesses section.

You could say that Nepgear helped out in the Dark Orange fight, but it was primarially the regular CPUs and Uzume that did the brunt of the work. Although, Nepgear was the one to actually trigger the destruction of Heart Dimension...

I've just clarified Kurome in the profile. I listed the 6-A rating only if she has negative energy. Otherwise, she's at the same level as Uzume (as seen from the final boss fight, which is a Uzume vs Kurome 1-on-1). I also added Dark Orange.

Actually, I have a question for OwariNepgear. Both Plutia and Peashy have higher statistics than the original CPUs while in HDD, and the Candidates have lower statistics. Is there any reason as to why this is the case. After all, you made the profiles.

Lasatar said:
Actually, I have a question for OwariNepgear. Both Plutia and Peashy have higher statistics than the original CPUs while in HDD, and the Candidates have lower statistics. Is there any reason as to why this is the case. After all, you made the profiles.
Sorry I know I'm not OwariNepgear 😅 For the candidates Idk, but Plutia and Peashy have higher stats because Peashy easily defeated the CPUs in the anime, but Plutia matched her in a fight.

Lasatar said:
All of the candidates don't have their own country and can only use a part of their sister's shares as their source of power.

At the beginning of Neptunia Rebirth2, IF and Compa spends 3 years to gather a very little share crystal which can only supply Nepgear's energy (IF stated that none of the goddess could wake up with only that little share energy). Which means, a goddess's minimum power is way much bigger compare to a candidate's.

A part of "Multi-City Block level" must at least reach "City Block level" IMO so i put Nepgear in that level. Though later in the series, 4 goddesses lost most of their share while 4 candidates had most of their sister's share and reach a goddess's level, but it's not permantly since they're just candidates.

About Plutia and Peashy, just like Elione said, i used feats from anime. You can change it if it's unacceptable.

Even if the CPU candidates are indeed weaker than the regular CPUs (which they're not, because the candidates took down a group of brainwashed CPUs during VII), the gap between 8-B and 8-A is bigger than you might think. Same thing goes for Plutia and Peashy. Peashy powered by Anonydeath's machine is only ten times more powerful than normal (it was specifically stated in the game that that was the case), not to mention that Peashy without that machine isn't any stronger than the other CPUs. The gap between 8-A and low 7-C only barely ten times. And as I said, that's LOW 7-C, not regular 7-C. Also, Plutia may be strong, but she's not stronger than the other CPUs combined. Heck, it took three CPUs (including Plutia) to take down Blanc by herself, meaning that Blanc is technically more powerful than Plutia. The only CPU that really makes sense to be that much more powerful than the other CPUs is Rei, since she was able to stand up to a combination of Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Plutia, Peashy, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram, and her alternate self (plus the DLC characters, but those don't count).

Does this make sense?

No, i should be the one who say "The gap between 8-B and 8-A is not as big as you think".

8-B's AP: from 4.6024x10^10 to 4.184x10^11 (J)

8-A's AP: from 4.184x10^11 to 4.184x10^12 (J)

There's no exactly calculation for Neptune HDD's AP. Notadeadguy used feats from anime where she beats Rei with her gang. So Neptune may be in anywhere between that gap,

Nepgear can't have 50% of Neptune's share energy since that will make her as strong as Neptune (i'm talking about the time before the CPUs lost all of their share energy). If i use <about half of Neptune's power> as Nepgear's power, she can still be 8-B if Neptune's power is between 4.184x10^11 and 8.368x10^11 (J). At least 8-B means Nepgear can't go lower than 8-B but still have the same meaning as "she might be stronger than that but i'm not sure".

I haven't played VII, yet. So THERE'S NO WAY i can use feats from there. I doubt when i made those pages the VII has been released. You can add a new key for their VII feats if you like.

I used a "gap" for Rei, Peashy and Plutia means they can be anywhere between that gap. I forgot that there was a "Low 7-C" tier. Also, Plutia and Peashy feats come from anime. Rei and Neptune, too. Because Notadeadguy made Neptune's page as the beginning of this verse so most of them are follow up. If anime is fanon and those feats are unacceptable, you have to re-calculated ALL of them so take your time.

=> You can fix Peashy and Plutia all you want.

Back