• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 9

Well that's how the Ultradimension works, you eat a Memory Crystal and, if you're compatible, you become a CPU. CPUs can found nations, and they did so on an island which belonged to no one

But in order for the Goddesses to even be able to go into HDD, they need to have faith in them through others, right?

If that's the case, how was Yellow Heart even able to exist? (Since they've only just founded a new nation)

And what determines compatibility? That sounds interesting to find out.

The most reasonable assumption is that the Memory Crystal acts as a sharicite, so it lets them use their HDD form without actual shares until they found a nation... but I don't remember this being thorougly explained.

It's unknown what determines compatibility, what we know is that the counterpart of whoever is a CPU in another dimension should be compatible as seen with Noire, Blanc and Vert, and whoever is already a CPU in another dimension wouldn't have compatibility problems, as seen with Nep Nep and Ge Ge

RKGenki said:
The most reasonable assumption is that the Memory Crystal acts as a sharicite, so it lets them use their HDD form without actual shares until they found a nation... but I don't remember this being thorougly explained.
Adding onto this, she most likely had shares from Rei and Anonydeath before founding the nation, and then when they connected her to the share stealing machine the problem didn't exist anymore

This "compatibility" stuff looks interesting to look into for somewhat reason. (Maybe because I have nothing else to do).

Similarly to how Hugo Strange was able to deduce the identity of Batman through a psychological profile, I could use that method and create a theory of my own to what deduces compatibility.

However, if there isn't much to look at in the first place, you better tell me now so I don't end up wasting my time. :p

(I like theoretical stuff like this, okay? Don't judge me. >_<)

Maybe I shouldn't restrict myself to Plutia and Peashy in this situation, because as you said:

RKGenki said:
whoever is already a CPU in another dimension wouldn't have compatibility problems, as seen with Nep Nep and Ge Ge
So perhaps I look at every single CPU that ever existed (possibly excluding Kurome) and try to draw some similarities between them into what determines compatibility.

Well, I'll have a little bit of fun researching and analysing now, and I'll get back (since I can't really contribute to skill calculations just yet) to you guys soon about it. Possibly in a diagram?

I appreciate your enthusiasm, really, but I don't want you to waste your time. The most that is said is that you can't become compatible, you have to be from birth, I highly doubt there's a way to draw a line connecting all the CPUs thorough the series

RKGenki said:
I appreciate your enthusiasm, really, but I don't want you to waste your time.
It's not wasting time if I'm willing to do it though.

Thonk
Nep Thonk

Plus, I'm pretty sure I can draw a few lines here and there and connect it all together. I'm quite good with that sort of thing, so I'm sure I'll find a way.

In all seriousness, Alex is actually right. ^

(Actually, what would males look like under HDD? Eh, probably some knock-off Super Saiyan with Batman gear)

(We also need an SSD Form, c'mon Idea Factory, Compile Heart)

You can't know if a male can be a CPU as they are only the 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world's population, so the chance of one of them finding a CPU crystal is so low it doesn't exist

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
General Requirement Number 1: have girl parts.8a4d9906496748c038a245a5016753d148a538dc hq
Good, you exlcuded not even half of a normal world's population, and only the 1% of a Nep dimension

Remember that SSJ3 Reference that Nep pulled off?

Well, what Iffy was covering up with the sign "Under Development" must've been the SSD Form.

(I can smell it coming from a dimension away)

Now, I'm off to research and then go to sleep, so... See you all in 6/7 hours?

yay

Anyway can you bump my message on Kep's wall? He most likely missed it. It's in the same message where I asked him about the ice tree

Back