• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 9

@Fellow Chosen

I'm not sure of what time frame use, I can see Jet Iris at 861 frames, but they are like in the picture at 880 frames, which one should I use?

@Waifu

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:

I think you should've angsized from the frame where you can first see Iris Jet, not when they were already in position, and calc from there, the calc is already enough of a lowball as it is
Uq93lxe80g211

@Shrek He's asking for the timeframe, since he can first see the Jet arriving from behind at 861, while it stops at 880. I feel like he should go from the former, since the Jet is also coming from behind, and adding the frames needed to get closer to the planet make it even more of a lowball

So the 2 jets move from earth to their position in the scan Alex used for angsizeing starting at 861 frames while ending at 880.

Correct?

No, 861 to 880 is the time they took to get in position from when they're first seen appearing from behind, at 861 they already flew from earth and are now getting closer to the planet from behind

861 frames First Speed
861 frames

Ang First Speed
880 frames

The flew from earth at 780 frames, I can see Iris outside of the planet at 861 and both stop moving at 880.

Back