• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 9

Sure sure sounds good to me.

Having him upgraded to High 6-C cause of an attack that put him out of KCM and heavily injured him is something i dont agree with.

Cause scaling a character to an attack which heavily injured them is something that i dont agree with.

For example if i jumped from the 6th floor and i survived with broken legs should i be upgraded to 9-B?

I see, then I not sure what to say, and since we haven't look the result of the calc of KN8.

Will you say something in the blog?

Whatever you want as it is completely opinion based, wait KN8 has a calc?

Nah not really, i prefer to ignore calcs for controversial series and as im not a calc group member there is no real point in me saying that the calc is correct.

Yeah, but just few time I participated in revisions because I haven't read it all, here I have the same problem. Kind of, Kepekley23 said that he calc it when made the Nagato's Chibaku Tensei blog but he never posted it, so... yeah...

Ok.

Hmmm i guess if you arent sure on what to say the best option would be to say that you arent sure, i guess.

Oh well thats unfortunate, probably had a lackluster result.

When you realise Marvel database is classified as one of your favourite wikis although you dont remember visiting it let alone doing something there.

Well, that make sense if you don't remember nothing about KN8's calc. The way to know that is clicking the wiki and see your contributions there.

Oh yeah, then how about this?:

I estimate you as well, Fellow Chosen and friend, take care of yourself so that way we'll keep showing these heretics who is the true God, God Robuttnik.

Try to forget that.

I have one for Jiraiya as well.

Me dying to the same Chapter 2 Phoneix boss in Re;Birth 1 be like:

3rd Optimus Death
I know I'm supposed to grind, but where the hell do I go?

This game isn't beginner friendly...

(And apparently I'm supposed to fight Noire in her HDD form after this boss as well? ffs!)

I can't help you with that, but yes, you have to fight Black Heart after that.

@crosser

I added your calc to the blog.

Back