• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 9

Iirc Yellow Heart at first was holding back and having fun, but then stomped them once she got more "serious" <s<Implying Yellow Heart can actually be serious at all</s>

Magic I don't think was playing around, and even then it wouldn't make sense for them to keep the CPUs restrained if they could've killed them

RKGenki said:
<s<Implying Yellow Heart can actually be serious at all</s>
And this as well.
Well, not sure if they would scale to those tiers as more "serious" is something vague.

I don't think I understood, are you telling that she was holding back for not kill them, right?

No, I meant that if the CFWs could've killed the CPUs they would have done so, as keeping them alive was only an hindrance for them

They would only scale durability wise tho, as they weren't able to damage them

But shares aren't involved in this

Yeah.

The shares are always involved.3e99b09

Yeah. Don't like it, but yes.

Can't say something about that, we need to discuss before making a decision.

We need to bring all the useful information before that anyway, but I don't understand why there are people from our shitpost thread who don't come here.

Render?

I will do that, but I question you if that face is fine or is better to use the sister pictures of this as Neptune have different face in those.

No, against Dark Purple it doesn't happened near ground. But with Neptune it does, crosser calc is with this one.

Is practically the same, that's why I didn't upload a gif. The explosion against Neptune happens in the link of the video.

Back