• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 9

Yes, you should, is no good for anyone stay awake for too long and even more at night. Or morning for you.

0X6jU6i
I will keep thanking you in any case.

Thanks for the concern i greatly appreciate it, however you shouldnt really worry, medicaly im pretty healthy besides a slight case of insomnia.

Np~, but that's not going to make me stop worrying for you ever. My waifu said the same thing, and that stopped me to do so? Not in the slightest.

Tumblr inline mnktj2Y73s1qz4rgp
Good, long life to Eggboi's Empire.
I will calc the speed today, is there any online calculator that calc this: 2atan(tan(70/2)*(object size in pixels/screen height in pixels))

Is just to make sure that I'm calc it correctly.

I don't know. I'm using this calc of yours first to see if I'm doing correctly. I'm putting this in the calculator:

2tan^-1(tan(70/2)*(122/717))

And the result is this = 13.58869284

I have checked multiple times using those numbers you shouldnt be getting that result

Try using a different calculator i guess? (I remember you like your tangiable calculator)

Yeah, is the same result, then how my tangiable calculator doesn't work?

Edit: I was using a wrong mode, now I have the same result.

ShrekAlmighty said:
I know what your mistake is.
Rather than writing ^-1 you need to press inv which turns tan into atan(arctan).
I wasn't putting like this: ^-1

My calculator show it like that and not atan, so I just wrote it like that here.

Oh oke.

Is it good now with the correct mode?

Edit:prepare that motivation beam cause i feel dumb as **** after rereading your edited comment.

Back