• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 9

Im back i just cant fall asleep.

Your Harambe calc is slightly wrong as the formula/equation for spherical cap volume is (1/6) x pi x h(3r┬▓+h┬▓) where r is radius and h is height.

Below in the wikipedia article you can see my formula.

Basically the difference between our formulas is that your one uses the radius of the sphere while mine uses the radius of the spherical cap, neither is wrong its just that your cant be used in calcs as its impossible to measure the sphere radius when you can only see the spherical cap.

Yes dunno if i misread that before or if im just dumb as ****, anyways it can also be a formula for a half sphere if the height and radius are same (If its a perfect sphere).

Well, I always can add the lyrics to this:

5e6
The speed of THICC

Rolling around at the speed of light
That rank A was tight
And Eggboi is too THICC
>New fandom layout

Why?

I tried finding that gif but was unable to but finally i have been reunited with it.

Cause my upper Eggboi gifs are reduced to half of their potential.

Dont you worry this isnt even remotely the start of it.

Absolutely, im trying to fight the layout to fix my profile with more gorgeous Eggboi gifs.

Yeah.

Huh, with the special of nard I had more time, this thread was filled in less that 2 da...

Writing this and an idea happened.

Oh dont worry it doesnt need to come close to how good the Nardo thread was as it is incredibly hard to achieve the same results and in the little time you have id say its impossible so lets keep it for thread 20.

Noice.

Well, I want to something unique for every special I make and not repeat my other ideas, I want to make something special for everyone in every oportunity.

Back