• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls 9

>Still stuck with the Phoenix

1- where have you been grinding?

2- did you buy the equipment I suggested to you?

1. Just pretty much farming as much XP as I can with all the monsters (except the dangerous one) in the current Dungeon.

2. Whoops, forgot about those.

1- did you check if you had the plan to unlock zeca ruins no.2? select Plan from the pause screen, then go to the dungeon tab and check if you have it. If you don't, have you been talking with the random guys in the world map? they give lots of useful plans

2- RIP

1. I'll check it later on today (because it's 00:58 right now) if possible, in all honesty, I dislike playing these types of games when my family are in the house, and thus I limit myself to playing this game when they're away. It's for this reason that my sister is already at the Phoneix fight herself, and I only kept playing the game once every 2 weeks or so to get to the Phoneix fight.

2. Dammit. Bah, who needs those. SOMEONE GIVE ME A DISRUPTOR

I mean, I would if I had a functional door and a proper lock.

(Ever since I moved into my new house, my door was never able to close. Sure, you could almost close it, but just a light push and the door is opened - we're planning to get that fixed)

I'm very secretive about what I really like doing/playing. My sister is pretty much the only person around me (incl. Friends and Family) that knows I like Anime and the Neptunia Series in general.

I get it, and I appreciate it, but I just felt the need to put this out there, as, for me, it's critical if I ever want to get fully into the franchise. (And I do)

I saw Bats in that gif, and you stated that you can't come up with a joke, so here's a Joker Visitor Appointment as a Good Night gift:

"Hey! Breaking News! There's been a multiple car pile-up on the Gotham Freeway." "Some guy is being cut out of the wreckage, looks painful, and the reporters are telling us that he has been paralysed on one side of his body. His wife's in tears." "What's she worried about? I'm pretty sure he'll be... All Right. Get it? All Right! *Insane Laughter*"

Well, Arkham Joker said that, not me. G'night lads, and I'll probably share what I've got on the compatibility thing when I look into it a bit more to finalise a theory.

Back