• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;BirthMK2 Sisters Generation

Fan arts exists, I found various things, even 18+ stuff in normal google search, of her. But, for some reason, not a chibi.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
even 18+ stuff in normal google search
Damn google, better adjust your algorythms ovo

Unless you were actually searching for that kind of stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, no chibi is weird

@Kal if you're still there, can you give your opinion about this? It's the skill that I made you see the other day.

RKGenki said:
Honestly, I don't know how we should consider this skill.

It says it isn't happening, but it still damages the enemies. Illusions? Reality warping? Pocket dimension? We don't have anything to make a reasonable guess
1488488457 icon count0
Let's bait him with this ovo

RKGenki said:
@Kal if you're still there, can you give your opinion about this? It's the skill that I made you see the other day.
I dunno? I mean it's literally stated that it isn't actually happening.

Illusion creation maybe? Idk

@Kal I tought of something similar, not bad seeing that it can make it look like they're busting the planet. Damn it would've also been a speed feat actually… lel

Back