• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Re;BirthMK2 Sisters Generation

RKGenki said:
That pic with the chibis is gonna be useful for the next profiles. Is there one with the chibis from the Re;Birth games? We need those for the Makers
PC Computer - Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth 2 Sisters Generation - Chirper Icons
I didn't notice this reply before.
This one is from Re;Birth2. --->

Good

>No Mages. sprite, despite mentioning it also includes the ones from RB1 at the bottom

I feel betrayed

...That means no Mages. official chibi sprite… We need to find one, she's the first maker I want to do after I'm done with Big Nep and Histy.

Tfw I remember that she would scale to the complex multiversal rangeLatest-167

This one is obviously better>
Umio Heaven

In all seriousness, it's not bad, but I feel like this one fits it better
Maxresdefaulthjhj

Neptune without D-pads? Shame!

No five leggy Umios? Shame!

I kinda don't like the game's name in the middle, but it's fine.

I tried to remove the logo from the pic by overlapping this other pic, but then I noticed the distance between Big Nep and Uzume is slightly different...

Just checked in VII

Neptune
32-Bit Mega Blade: I pierce through my enemies with a giant blade made from the power of faith

Noire
Tornado Sword: I'll turn the power of my believers into a sword and slash my foes

Blanc
Metzelei Schlag: A single strike that has its destructive power raised by the power of shares

None for base Vert, but Next Green's infinite spear says: I'll exterminate the enemy with a myriad of spears created by share energy. The spears seem similar to the Sylhet Spear, but idk if they're acttually the same

Doubtful that base with the move will scale to tier 2 shares.

And if is to high, it will be restricted anyway.

It would technically scale to tier 2 depending on the amount of shares.

Let's not forget scaling-ruining tier 2 base Uzume, and Nep that directly blocked an attack from her with her wooden sword

>Depending on the amount of shares

Using the attack while in a transformation that needs shares > Using the attack in base

>Base Uzume

You need to look carefully to that tier 2 base Uzume, Neptune blocked the attack with literally 0 shares. And that scale would let everyone in the frachise be tier 2, even Shit Tier Level Fodder Doogo will be above Son Kokun-ku.

Watch.

It might be an outlier, also for the fact that Uzume was sealed due to her power. It might also be that she wasn't tier 2 at the time and she becomes so in base after reuniting with Kurome

It seems more likely, yeah. I'm not sure if we'd need to make a key for uzume post game ending. What do you think?

Dogoo>>>>>all.

Back