• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
emoji-in-distress-emoji-sad.gif
fortunately, FTL Combat Speed is gonna become just FTL in general thanks to a certain new character and a certain new goddess

hehehehehehehe
unknown.png

unknown.png

Oh yeah, looking through the old threads, I got reminded of this

Weren't we supposed to make spin-offs a part of the overall cosmology of the series due to them existing in other dimensions? I thiiink HDN-U states that it happens in an alternate dimension, and Producing Perfection's dimension is implied to have been visited by Ultra Neptune so I don't think it's impossible to fit them in the cosmology (on top of the fact that we have characters traveling to "non-canon" dimensions in the form of HD Makers going to the Super Dimension in RB;1)

What do y'all think?

Man my school's service is so bad that I can only use my data for this and my messages, not even Discord or Twitter works lmfaoooo

a true FeelsBadMan moment

Man my school's service is so bad that I can only use my data for this and my messages, not even Discord or Twitter works lmfaoooo

Strangely enough, being near or in my high school and Uni seems to screw with my data connection unless I connect to their Wi-Fi.
This isn't even bad reception, it just flat-out doesn't let me see some webpages even with like 2-3 bars lol

I can't even get more than a single bar right now, and sometimes the service just goes off entirely whenever I move around the school.

I'm using Verizon data, which makes this extra weird, considering that it was working the last time something like this happened with AT&T data

I hope you guys like a cosmology expansion in-game being retconned within the exact same game because that's what we got here in this game 💀

I like how a console war game series is pretty OP.

though I suspect the reason why they didn’t use anthro versions of Xbox, PlayStation, and other real consoles is because of copyright

Time to revive this thread.

Here's a list of things we're going to be working on and will include in the revisions:
Remember, if you're going to talk about spoilers for the game, make sure to mark it with spoilers. We don't wanna upset those who are genuinely interested.

Back