• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Sonic has an advantage in AP, so the conclution is Remilia use Danmaku and Sonic will face a great difficulty against it, given that he did not face Danmako before, so either he will end up with Sonic's death after hitting him with several danmako bullets, or that he will consider using Ring Time and turn Remilia to a ring, his profile says he has hundreds of meters range with abilities, which exceeds Remilia 36 meters rang. So the second possibility is closer, so....

Remilia gets her second lose against Sonic FRA

Now, I think Someone should make Remilia vs Darkspine Sonic.

Sonic: 4

Remilia: 0

Incon: 0

Pls tell me if I got anything wrong here, also while it hasn't been an issue for me thus far, please outright state if your placing a vote

Btw, yes, Rimilia's fate hax is combat applicable, it just didn't work on Reimu because she's basically Shinto Jesus.

All the statements we have on her ability to control fate suggest its ability can be used at any time.

So Remilia speaks and Sonic is ******.

Yes, as mentioned already, she literally can manipulate fights for a win, especially since spell card rules don't apply.

Remilia for Danmaku spam and Fate Manipulation. That's 2 votes for Remilia.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Remilia's fatehax being combat applicable
The **** is this bullshit

It's not
Everything we know about it suggests it is, do you have anything about it which states it's not?

Besides her losing in EOSD

...The fact that it was never ever shown on screen? We literally never see any directly concequences, only Remilia vaguely boasting about it. We have no idea how it works, what it does, how long it takes, its limitations, etc. Hell. we have in-universe people claiming that it might not even be fatehax.

We definitively can't assume that Remilia can literally fatehax people into defeat with a word like you claim.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
...The fact that it was never ever shown on screen? We literally never see any directly concequences, only Remilia vaguely boasting about it. We have no idea how it works, what it does, how long it takes, its limitations, etc. Hell. we have in-universe people claiming that it might not even be fatehax.
We definitively can't assume that Remilia can literally fatehax people into defeat with a word like you claim.
It's literally what the people who know about the ability claim it does; " those in her vicinity seem to be followed by bad fortune, and it is said that she can greatly change a life with a single word."

-"Bad fortune" is vague

-Great change in one's life is, also vague. Even if we knew what the effects are, we don't know the timeframe or specifics

Again, assuming that Remilia can nuke someone in a direct fight is unbased. Hell the fact that she was defeated by Gensokyo people BEFORE the spell card rules were a thing, and that her sheer raw power was what was emphasised there, should prove that her defeating anyone with a word comes out of nowhere and has no basis.

Why is bad fortune inapplicable? It means characters will do **** ups mid-fight from what that entails. Great change is ambiguous, I will agreed with that, but the other one you gave really isn't.

Also, pretty sure there's still this to still go by. Them defeating her just sounds like they have Resistance to it rather than it not being applicable, you're assuming a worst case scenario.

"Why is bad fortune inapplicable? It means characters will do **** ups mid-fight from what that entails."

Buttload of baseless assumptions. Bad Fortune doesn't have to involve direct concequences that would matter in a fight. Again, we don't know the specifics, scale, speed or strength of this ability, we cannot assume it

I'd much rather assume that, than to assume that a bunch of characters suddenly get resistance to a Remilia that instantly spams fatehax even though that objectively never happened on-screen

How is that baseless? The description literally says those within her vicinity experience bad luck. How does experience bad things happening to you from a character's ability/trait entail no consequences exactly...? That'd be the exact definition. The scale would just be those close to her which Sonic would be close since he's not spamming ranged stuff here, the "speed" of it should be comparable to her own from logic, and what strength? How potent it is? That'd just mean baseline which is irrelevant since Sonic can't resist.

Refer back to the earlier link btw. I don't see the problem with them having resistance if they are directly ignoring the ability to defeat her.

P.S. You never addressed Remilia Fate Manipping Sakuya in a fight.

Back